Johali's Rate the Cup race --- Talladega

7, I think it could of been a 8 if it went the distance.

6. (4 plus a bonus 2 for first time winner). No power, passing was more random than normal at plate races. I guess seeing a replay of d race reminded me how cool Dega used to be... Before splitters and billboard spoilers

9 - intense racing congratulations to Bubba Wallace

Relatively clean race for a plate track and always great to have a first time winner... and we had three of them this weekend! Congrats to Darrell Wallace! :cool:

10. TRD wins 4/5 Playoff races, and Bubba in Victory Lane! Life is good!

Congrats to Bubba for his first cup win, and I hope there are more to come.

000000.1 A total waste of my time to even watch it. There is not one single thing I like about this form of racing, and this stunk even by MY low expectations. Congrats to Bubba though, a win is a win. I just hope the curse of the one and done Talladega winners doesn't get him.

8.0 ................... I really am not a big fan of plate racing but recent changes by NASCAR have made it much more interesting. Four wide racing, and Lady Luck perched on someone's shoulder with the specter of impending disaster patiently waiting in the wings make for a tension filled event.

After watching the rerun of the 2001 race, this one did not seem as exciting. It looked like snails racing in specific lines. But it is a race, so 5

Back
Top Bottom