Johali's Rate the Race --- Busch Clash

But only due to the surprisingly exciting finish considering there was only 5 cars racing for the win.

7 outside of the moronic driving the last whatever laps. It was decent to that point and the last 2 laps were entertaining

1. And only because Hamlin is a great teammate in pushing that dumpster with wheels 20 car to victory lane. Awesome moment.

10, because that was so much of a ****show that it actually became entertaining in all the wrong ways

WE'RE BACK!!!!!!!

It would have been even more entertaining if Haillie Deegan had been parachuted into the field and then put Chase Elliott in the fence going for the lead on the last lap.

Naturally, we would be discussing that in the ARCA forum.

1 That wasn’t racing that was crashing and with very little skill involved.

1. An absolute joke, but I mean one that I genuinely laughed at. This rules package is a farce.

5.5 because it's an opening season Daytona race otherwise the package is prone to crashing & this should be a 50-60 lap Saturday evening race after ARCA.

I didnt set up the DVR before going to work.

This is a TOUGH one to rate. Wasn't a fan of 3 stages or all the wrecking, but the racing and ability to pass was mostly good.

5 (because I have no clue what to rate it)

Bonus point for being the first finish of a race that actually made me laugh. I was entertained.

Stupid for sure, but one of the most entertaining races I’ve seen in a long time.

8. I was entertained. It’s officially Daytona 500 week

Form what little I saw everything went well for the first 60 or so laps and then all hell broke loose and we ended up with a Talladega Nights style clown show. That Jones Boy winning with a cat that was all bashed up was the perfect ending to this.

if they gonna wreck all the cars anyway,
at least put a jump ramp in the middle of the backstretch.

8 I understand it is Daytona, but too many crashes as a result of clashes made it a Demolition Derby. Still it worked well as entrtainment.

5 if you’re already a fan. Too much single file and block block crash.

-100 if not a fan. I can imagine someone thinking they’ll never need to watch another race. Dull and non racy before it turns into a dumpster fire.

6 - just because of the bizarre multiple altercations setting the stage for...a blunt nose chunk of metal being pushed to victory by his teammate. As strange a series of events as I’ve ever seen in any cup race. Beyond my pleasure of seeing the “champ18n” get wrecked, it was far too little precision than we’d expect, even for Daytona. Gotta believe the twin qualifiers will be very tame with som many back up cars torn up.

Back
Top Bottom