Johali's Rate the Xfinity race --- Roval

Better than I expected. I'm pro rain road racing but still not a fan of rovals. Overall, despite the monsoon and goofy track layout the actual racing was better than Dega or Daytona pack debacles...

9. Plenty of drivers were capable of winning this one; 'Dinger won because he made fewer mistakes and drove a more consistent race.

NASCAR could have handled the first caution better, and should have made the call to go red a couple of laps earlier than they did. Charlotte needs to work after this weekend to improve the drainage.

9. Plenty of drivers were capable of winning this one; 'Dinger won because he made fewer mistakes and drove a more consistent race.

NASCAR could have handled the first caution better, and should have made the call to go red a couple of laps earlier than they did. Charlotte needs to work after this weekend to improve the drainage.
I'm sure there can always be improvements, but it was raining so hard you couldn't hardly see the cars at times. It's hard to design for something like that, it's too expensive.

So if the high (and low) score is thrown out and there are a lot of tens, are they all tossed? I'll go 9.99.

10! That race had it all...everything and then some. Great competition, unpredictabl, drivers and teams battling every condition known to mankind for racing (except heat). Loved it as a unique spectacl.

I give it a 2 and a 10.

It was a complete sh*tshow of a spectacle but I wouldn’t have missed it for anything. I’m glad nobody died or drowned and I take my hat off to the drivers for getting through it. Driving half blind through that must have rattled some of them plenty. The ones it didn’t rattle are insane.

I think I actually saw a wake behind one of the blow-dry trucks.

I give it a 2 and a 10.

It was a complete sh*tshow of a spectacle but I wouldn’t have missed it for anything. I’m glad nobody died or drowned and I take my hat off to the drivers for getting through it. Driving half blind through that must have rattled some of them plenty. The ones it didn’t rattle are insane.

I think I actually saw a wake behind one of the blow-dry trucks.

Atleast to me it definitely did seem a lot wetter than the other races ran in the rain this year.

9.5....loved it. Apparently the days of having drivers that would race on snow are gone...this reminded me of the races we used to hold on the streets in my hometown during a blizzard. You had to learn how to back into a corner....from about a block back.

9 Entertaining and enjoy watching the driving talent. Be fun to get the drivers to rate the race.

Back
Top Bottom