Johalis Sylvania 300 Thread At Loudon NH for non serious users

I had 48, 39,15, & 55
Bench 2, 5, 56, 22

Earnhardt and Truex ( Jr and Jr 2.0) hurt some players this week :eek:

Came back and saw Denny acting like babe ruth. I don't remember the Babe saying "I maybe feel like I think that maybe I can".

But HEY Fender where did the 18 and 99 finish, I dont believe they made the chase either.​

It takes 2 nameplates to beat Chevy? :D

Hey, to each his own. How did you end up with polar opposites like Kyle and Carl?
I know, huh? It's just the two guys that I picked. Both for their driving styles, but I prefer Kyle's seat-of-the-pants style. I think they both screwed up by not running Nationwide this year. I think both of these drivers benifit from what they each get from the Nationwide series. I do believe that Kyle DID have worse engine luck than Carl this year and while he may not have been a top-10 contender, I feel Kyle would have made the Chase had it not been for the mechanical failures.

I know, huh? It's just the two guys that I picked. Both for their driving styles, but I prefer Kyle's seat-of-the-pants style. I think they both screwed up by not running Nationwide this year. I think both of these drivers benifit from what they each get from the Nationwide series. I do believe that Kyle DID have worse engine luck than Carl this year and while he may not have been a top-10 contender, I feel Kyle would have made the Chase had it not been for the mechanical failures.

Kyle has had rotten luck for sure. Carl is his usual dive bomb self after a good year, but it is worse than ever.

David Caraviello@dcaraviello
Crew chief Dave Rogers said 18 engine issue stemmed from end of spark plug knocked off. Might have been from debris coming thru air filter.

Yeah, sure. :rolleyes:

...Carl is his usual dive bomb self after a good year, but it is worse than ever.
It seems they've lost the ability to correlate what's going on with the car. I believe he has the talent and the ability but at this level, you have to have the entire package AND good luck, to win a Cup Championship. Hell, I would even pull for Brad to beat HMS, if it comes down to it. Rusty was my driver after Davey died and I rooted the Blue Deuce on for many years. Rusty lost the will to win after Dale died. I liked Kurt in the 2 but he was the a**hole that he is today and it made it hard to pull for him. I've always been a Roush fan because my dad, uncles, etc. raced Ford stock cars in the early days. While Carl has been a disappointment this year, I believe and hope that next year will be more productive.

Out of all the drivers, I have to say Carl and Kyle seem to benefit the most from running Nationwide.

Back
Top Bottom