John Hunter N

Taco

Team Owner
Will someone break the news or I will.

Caution flags will increase next year where he is running.

JHN is a checkers or wreckers driver, but I'm not sure if I'd go for enough to call him a caution clock.

most rumors ive been seeing is either in a ganassi ride, or in an rcr affiliate Kaulig racing (but not sure if it will be full time or part time)

lol I know , right !!!!( post #13/14)

Curious to see where JHN ends up. He’s got a ****ton of talent. Just needs time, and the equipment to match his abilities.

Best young driver in the garage not currently aligned with a top team IMO.

well looks we got at least a day and half ( Monday at earliest) before something could possibly be announced, or he keeps the cryptic tweets going ...i foresee a # image tweet first

Here’s JHN’s 2018 Xfinity paint scheme
C1FBB3F4-7251-453F-B0DE-F143C5DB5B32.png

Curious to see where JHN ends up. He’s got a ****ton of talent. Just needs time, and the equipment to match his abilities.

Best young driver in the garage not currently aligned with a top team IMO.
He has talent but he often drives way over his head which gets him in trouble.

He lost spots in the pits pretty consistently all last year, sometimes lose three or four spots out of the top five that didn't help matters trying to make it up. And his team took crazy chances leaving him out on old tires, ran him out of gas I think twice.

He lost spots in the pits pretty consistently all last year, sometimes lose three or four spots out of the top five that didn't help matters trying to make it up. And his team took crazy chances leaving him out on old tires, ran him out of gas I think twice.

I tend to agree with that assessment. I think if he doesn't have to take crazy chances to try to win a gunfight with a kitchen knife, you will see a more consistent driver next year. I also agree that you can teach patience, you can't teach speed.

I tend to agree with that assessment. I think if he doesn't have to take crazy chances to try to win a gunfight with a kitchen knife, you will see a more consistent driver next year. I also agree that you can teach patience, you can't teach speed.

Easier to slow them down than it is to speed them up.

Back
Top Bottom