John Wes Townley

RIP to JWT and my sincerest condolences to his family and friends:
FAy8gaYVkAAFG1W

Wow, sad news , RIP

I wonder if Townley was coming to the womans defense or the shooter was coming to her defense. Just odd that they know the shooter and no charges.

I wonder if Townley was coming to the womans defense or the shooter was coming to her defense. Just odd that they know the shooter and no charges.
Had a buddy...divorced. Gave her everything she asked for. Wasn't enough. She kept coming after him. More, more, more. Finally after 5 years of torturing him, accused him of sexually abusing his daughter as an infant. He shot & killed the ex-wife and her boyfriend which was who was pushing for more money. Got life in prison. So we will see...

If he indeed was the instigator, then wow. Can’t blame the guy who shot him then in that case. Don’t feel bad for JWT, but I would for his family. Not their fault he played a stupid game.

If he indeed was the instigator, then wow. Can’t blame the guy who shot him then in that case. Don’t feel bad for JWT, but I would for his family. Not their fault he played a stupid game.
I know I'm poking the bear a bit but some women don't know how to quit once they've "won". Seen it too many times. Uncontested divorce/get the house/half the assets/kids/all vehicles & toys liquidated...but that isn't enough. HE MUST SUFFER MORE!!!

Now I have nod idea what brought things to this point. But it's just something to keep in the back of your mind.

This semi-rant also explains why I'm an extremely happily single never-been-married 63 y/o. I found one I would have married. But she was too independent. Never married either. Probably best for both of us.

I know I'm poking the bear a bit but some women don't know how to quit once they've "won". Seen it too many times. Uncontested divorce/get the house/half the assets/kids/all vehicles & toys liquidated...but that isn't enough. HE MUST SUFFER MORE!!!

Now I have nod idea what brought things to this point. But it's just something to keep in the back of your mind.

This semi-rant also explains why I'm an extremely happily single never-been-married 63 y/o. I found one I would have married. But she was too independent. Never married either. Probably best for both of us.
My ex put me through some ****...and I never showed up with an axe.

Pretty hard to get past the invading his soon-to-be-ex-wife's home armed with an axe part and muster up any sympathy. I'm sorry for the other people involved.
While true, everyone makes mistakes and this one ended up costing his life. I’m sure if Jon knew that he would die as a result of his actions that he wouldnt make the same decision.

Terrible for all parties involved and I hope both families can find some level of peace at some point.

I was just thinking about Townley for some reason.....

Now I have no idea what brought things to this point. But it's just something to keep in the back of your mind.
You can keep that moronic take in the back of your mind if you like.

Good place for it.

Well it looks like the marriage was over (divorce final this week) and Jon Wes was the one who couldnt take it and didnt know when to quit.

Just seems like this guys life was a train wreck waiting to happen. If he came in with an axe and attacked then the shooting was justified in my opinion.

Reactions: sdj
Just seems like this guys life was a train wreck waiting to happen. If he came in with an axe and attacked then the shooting was justified in my opinion.
Correct. However, people typically wouldn't do such a thing unless somehow provoked. I don't believe his ex or her new boyfriend are completely innocent in this, either. JWT got what he deserved

Back
Top Bottom