JRM and Josh to Cup?

I fell like I'd want Berry to have a full Xfinity season before attacking Cup. I'm all for the team taking a shot at Cup though maybe start with a part time effort, I'd honestly throw Allgaier of Michael Annett in it if it were part time since they have sponsorship behind them and Cup experience then see how that goes.

Definitely Allgaier, especially if he can finally produce an Xfinity title. While I could see Annett getting in and understand the reasons why, I’d hope against it. He would only be keeping the seat warm.

Definitely Allgaier, especially if he can finally produce an Xfinity title. While I could see Annett getting in and understand the reasons why, I’d hope against it. He would only be keeping the seat warm.
Didnt allgaier already have a kick at a cup ride?

JRM to Cup, all it would take is a charter and a big money sponsor.

...that wouldn't be too hard, would it? ;)

Is she racing with/for JR?

20210413_194946.jpg
20210413_194917.jpg

allgaier seems comfortable in xfinity .
Also, Josh being a fair bit younger seems like a better fit if they were to start a Cup team from scratch. By the time this gets going, assuming it does, Justin's going to be getting real close to 40.

Seems like allgaier is content for now. He's passed on full time cup rides, and he's in decent equipment.

Gods know there's no requirement to stay on topic around here, but what does JJC in a RW(sb)R car have to do with Jr pondering a Cup team? Please use small words; I'm from South Carolina. :blink:
I was just sharing something I ran across that I thought maybe a few on here might be interested in, but I didn't think it deserved a thread of it's own and this is the only thread I saw discussing a team or a driver running a cup race. Sorry my one post on the subject inconvenienced you.

Met JJC in Loudon years ago. Actually a very nice, pleasant person ; approachable & down to earth.

I was just sharing something I ran across that I thought maybe a few on here might be interested in, but I didn't think it deserved a thread of it's own and this is the only thread I saw discussing a team or a driver running a cup race. Sorry my one post on the subject inconvenienced you.
No inconvenience, I just wondered why this thread. It's had more comments than the original subject so it probably could have stood on its own.

Y'all do realize that nothing has changed so Jr can't go cup
as long as he has Rick as a partner in one of his cars.

I think JRM is where they are at because of the information going into the #5 car.
Same deal makes JGR so strong in Xfinity.

Possibly. But we’ll have to just see I guess. That’s if it even happens. I’m sure they would still get help from HMS, pretty much like how other teams work together in such a way. Rick just won’t be a “partner” anymore. They will easily I guess find away around it.

Back
Top Bottom