Kansas RACE thread

I agree with both Andy and ChexorWrex on this debate. Yes, Kyle has had dominant cars like when he had the field covered at Martinsville, but other then that and his cars at Kentucky and Homestead last season he has taken 3-6th place cars and put himself into position to win. He never used to do that before and that's scary for the rest of the field that he can do that now.

Kansas, Texas, New Hampshire, Indy, and Sonoma last year he took 5th place cars and won the race. That's driver difference right there. He's doing what has made Jimmie Johnson so annoyingly dominant the last 10 years. Even when he doesn't have the field covered he finds ways to win these races

I agree with both Andy and ChexorWrex on this debate. Yes, Kyle has had dominant cars like when he had the field covered at Martinsville, but other then that and his cars at Kentucky and Homestead last season he has taken 3-6th place cars and put himself into position to win. He never used to do that before and that's scary for the rest of the field that he can do that now.

Kansas, Texas, New Hampshire, Indy, and Sonoma last year he took 5th place cars and won the race. That's driver difference right there. He's doing what has made Jimmie Johnson so annoyingly dominant the last 10 years. Even when he doesn't have the field covered he finds ways to win these races

100% right here. I have never heard the type of communication that I have heard between Kyle and Adam. Adam is a big piece of this obviously, but Kyle is taking top 5 cars and winning with the adjustments that Adam makes. Epic pairing IMO.

Back
Top Bottom