Kentucky Cup thread

FenderBumper

The "good old days" ??
Jeff Gordon is at the top of the speed charts even though he's had 3 flat tires.

I think he was playing. Im watching it and havent seen him on the track yet but not really paying attention to it. their has been a spin and krashalotski ran of pablo

LOL. DW thinks Patrick and Stenhouse will be battling for ROTY next year.

I hate hot weather!

Weather for Sparta, KY

sun.png
90°F | °CFriSatSunMon
tstorms.png
tstorms.png
partly_cloudy.png

partly_cloudy.png

Thats cool compared to what it is here. Cant even ride the motorcycle

3 flat tires? I'm on the road for work, is it tire issues or the new sway bar settings? Don't leave me hanging!

Sorry GP, I'm just messing around.

LOL. DW thinks Patrick and Stenhouse will be battling for ROTY next year.

Come to think of it, this may be the most exciting RoTY competition in years. It will surely be a competition between Danica's slow and steady approach to racing, and Ricky's wrecker or checker mentality. If Ricky wrecks too much, this could be a close competition.

I heard Brad and Montoya crashed? How did that go down?

Montoya claims he waved Keselowski by and left two grooves on the bottom for him but the #2 ran into him and then the wall. He then got pissy with the #42 in final practice so Nascar had a talk with them. LOL

Montoya claims he waved Keselowski by and left two grooves on the bottom for him but the #2 ran into him and then the wall. He then got pissy with the #42 in final practice so Nascar had a talk with them. LOL

Yeah I just saw the video on nascar.com. I'm sure they got a good talking to about that.

I guess if I had to be in that heat I'd be in a somewhat foul mood as well.

Now Brad's on twitter playing the media victim card. :rolleyes:

My exp. with media in racing makes me believe I truly know can believe nothing about the rest of the world I trust them for...

Well it is early but to beat Andy too it, I just turned on TNT, and they are having long commercial breaks, and and there not even covering Kentucky practices during the non commercial times.

They suck and I am eagerly waiting for them to burn in Hell.

Reckon I will just watch the hair cutting channel, or the lifetime premier movie about the woman with the sweaty underarm syndrome. There better anyway, Or perhaps I will die before the TNT commercials torture me anymore.

But most of all, anybody in the Kentucky area needs to support Nascar and attend the races. Don't stay home and watch the Kentucky inbreed network, that makes you worse than Sandusky or even TNT.

From Kentucky State Police:
*Hello again Race Fans from the Kentucky Speedway, at 10:30 AM traffic is still following fine and there are currently no delay getting into the track. If you are coming to the race from Exit 57 KY 35 has multiple lanes for parking access, be sure to use all lanes.

Back
Top Bottom