Kevin Harvick Fan Club Meeting

I also liked that one, I like almost all of Kevin's paint schemes. Kevin also ran the red and silver car in the Homestead race, that car looked so good I almost wish he ran it in every race! But Black and Silver is the way to go!

... I notice Kat2220 eavesdropping, c'mon Kat, join in on the conversation!

Originally posted by Happy29@Dec 15 2003, 07:20 PM
Whats the group's official standing on...

Jeff Gordon ?
BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEECCCCCCCCCCH.

Is that clear enough?

Sorry I'm late btw.

i think that they should go with the black at silver at the day races, and the ruby red, like on the snap-on car for the night races.

Welcome to the meeting Old Ironhead! We were talking about our favorite paint schemes for Kevin Harvick and just finished handing out positions for our club members.

Originally posted by Happy29@Dec 15 2003, 08:37 PM
Welcome to the meeting Old Ironhead! We were talking about our favorite paint schemes for Kevin Harvick and just finished handing out positions for our club members.
I'm backpedalling to try an d get caught up!

Happy29 - President
DirtyMo1381529- Vice President
slick-nick -
Gollum - Foreign Minister
esorlxaw - Wartime Consiglieri
Tommy29
Old Ironhead
Riggs10Fan a.k.a Coffee Warlord - Leader of Sick Grotesque Experiments on Captured Enemy Prisoners
kat2220
bowtie
judas1

We need a treasurer and Chief Justice.

and our constitution so far reads as:

Preamble: We Kevin Harvick fans of Racing-Forums.com strive to establish a perfect fan club filled with tales of Brickyard 400 wins, Black Goodwrench Chevrolets, celebratory burnouts and exciting post-race confrontations.

1st Amendment - The right to critique or criticize drivers, incidents, leaders shall not be abridged, freedom of speech and expression and exercise thereof and the right to petition the club for a list of grievances. (Basically Freedom of Speech)
Clause 1: Criticism is allowed, however negative criticism will be heavily moderated.

Originally posted by Happy29+Dec 15 2003, 07:17 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Happy29 @ Dec 15 2003, 07:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--esorlxaw@Dec 15 2003, 04:15 PM
Am I correct in my assumption that as KH fans we shall also whole heartedly support his RCR teammates?
Yes, I like the entire RCR trio, I am a Robby Gordon and Johnny Sauter fan also and I support them whole heartedly. :) [/b][/quote]
I can live with Robby,he's an alright guy,I'm not up to speed on Sauter yet,except his last lap win in the Busch series last yer...huff huff huff trying to catch up huff huff

Hey would anyone besides me think it would be cool if they let
RCR and KH run the #3 and the old paint scheme in "The Winston"?

Originally posted by esorlxaw@Dec 15 2003, 05:43 PM
awww, we aren't including tales of attractive spouses?
No, however the other club might have a section on that. Dont post in there though, you'll get drafted into their club by just posting, I learned that the hard way! B)

Originally posted by Old Ironhead@Dec 15 2003, 05:45 PM
The 3 should be reinstated within the next 5 years I think. Either Earnhardt Jr. or Harvick should be the man to drive it, in the Daytona 500 most preferrably.

And about paint schemes,I find myself attracted to the scheme in my sig...I like the red across the top like that.

Originally posted by Happy29+Dec 15 2003, 08:47 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Happy29 @ Dec 15 2003, 08:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Old Ironhead@Dec 15 2003, 05:45 PM
The 3 should be reinstated within the next 5 years I think. Either Earnhardt Jr. or Harvick should be the man to drive it, in the Daytona 500 most preferrably. [/b][/quote]
if its going to be brought back in the next 5 years, junior shoudl drive it. I think it should be put on the shelf until Dale Jr's kid wants to drive. The Earnhardt family has alternated numbers. ralph drove 8, sr drove 3, junior drove 8 in tribute to his granddad, dale the third should drive the 3 in honor of hi grandad

Originally posted by Happy29+Dec 15 2003, 08:47 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Happy29 @ Dec 15 2003, 08:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Old Ironhead@Dec 15 2003, 05:45 PM
The 3 should be reinstated within the next 5 years I think. Either Earnhardt Jr. or Harvick should be the man to drive it, in the Daytona 500 most preferrably. [/b][/quote]
I thought Childress owned the rights to the #3,wouldn't be up to him when someone else could ever use it?

Originally posted by Old Ironhead+Dec 15 2003, 05:50 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Old Ironhead @ Dec 15 2003, 05:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -Happy29@Dec 15 2003, 08:47 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Old Ironhead
@Dec 15 2003, 05:45 PM

The 3 should be reinstated within the next 5 years I think. Either Earnhardt Jr. or Harvick should be the man to drive it, in the Daytona 500 most preferrably.
I thought Childress owned the rights to the #3,wouldn't be up to him when someone else could ever use it? [/b][/quote]
I heard Kevin was about to drive the 3 until for respect for Dale, he opted to drive the 29 instead.

all, i must leave, need to eat something, keep on laying down the rules and try not to let the Biffleans get out of hand. If so, let me know.

Arright, esorlxaw, we'll keep the chair saved and come back ASAP! I'll take a few minutes break myself, I'll be back around 6:30 !

I read on Jaskei once that the 3 is up for grabs if some one wants it. But they cant run the slanted 3 with red trim. RCR onw the rights to that.

I haven't had time to go back and read but I'll do in in a little while. ;)

That they have. Where are the rest of our members?

Anyway, what does everyone think of Matt Crafton, the man who will drive the #6 GM Goodwrench Chevrolet in the NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series for Kevin Harvick Inc.?

Car looks good

D3HOM0153AC.jpg

His bio is available on: http://www.kevinharvickinc.com/mcrafton.htm

Looks like the guy is ready to kick some heads in the Craftsman Truck Series ! :)

Originally posted by Riggs10Fan@Dec 15 2003, 09:17 PM
That they have. Where are the rest of our members?

Anyway, what does everyone think of Matt Crafton, the man who will drive the #6 GM Goodwrench Chevrolet in the NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series for Kevin Harvick Inc.?
i think crafton will do ok, i hope harvick still jumps in for a few races a year.

hate to admit this,but I've never heard of the guy....kick ass lookin ride tho!

Arright welcome to the meeting Slick-nick, the meetings kinda died down a bit now.

Back
Top Bottom