Kevin Harvick Fan Club Meeting

No need to worry, our next official meeting will be Monday, December 22, 2003 however we're still going to use this thread for fan club discussions until that day comes.

Upcoming Schedule:

12/22/03 - Kevin Harvick Fan Club Meeting #2 (All Day Event)
12/29/03 - Kevin Harvick Fan Club Meeting #3 (All Day Event)

Sorry for the triple post, in case you guys missed it, here's the group's new logo.

post-2-1071533549.jpg

Whew, well that meeting went by pretty well. Man, I think I'll be turning in for the night, see you tomorrow Happy.

That truck is BBBAAAAAADDDDDD!! gonna have to build another model truck!

When I saw the Goodwrench Truck design at first, I was blown away. It's one sharp paint scheme!

The truck puts any truck paint schemes before it to shame, it's a damn good design.

Here's another butthole-kicking shot:

T3[1].42.jpg

Unfortunately, I dont have SPEED Channel, so I'll miss the hard-hitting action of the Truck Series (Damn you ESPN for making it leave!) However I'll keep looking at the race reports and I'll be at the Sams Town 250 race when they show up in Vegas.

I wonder if Kevin and RCR will win an R-P race this year. They've showed some great improvements, it's about f***ing time they win one !

Originally posted by Riggs10Fan@Dec 16 2003, 10:21 PM
I wonder if Kevin and RCR will win an R-P race this year. They've showed some great improvements, it's about f***ing time they win one !
RCR has always been a powerhouse at the restrictor plate tracks, probably second only to Dale Earnhardt, Inc. now but I think in past seasons, the question has changed from an if to a when. I know the greatest thing for any fan of Kevin Harvick's, Dale Earnhardt's or RCR is the Black GM Goodwrench Chevrolet to return to victory lane at either Daytona or Talladega, I think in 2004 we might see that happen. No doubt, the competition will be a lot harder, faster and more prepared especially with other teams like Chip Ganassi, Penske and Hendrick Motorsports stepping up their plate programs.

Kevin has placed some brilliant finishes this year at the superspeedways, a 4th at Daytona, 2nd at Talladega, another Top 10 at Daytona in which people argued that he had probably the strongest car out there and another top 10 at Talladega in which he was in the fight for the win on the final lap. All these good finishes are giving them a good template to work their setups and strategies off of for next year. Also, his 1st pole starting position came at Daytona.

Also the teammates, Robby Gordon won the Gatorade Twin 125 mile race earlier this year and the #30 team with Jeff Green and Steve Park swept the pole positions at both Daytona races.

No doubt, Dale Earnhardt Jr. and Michael Waltrip are still the guys to beat on the restrictor plates, but look out guys because RCR is coming through quickly!

First and foremost, that's the sharpest looking truck on the track for sure. Second off, RP tracks better watch themselves...I have a feeling that RCR, especially Kevin, is due for a big win. I know there will be much celebrating in my house on that glorious day. We must remember to exalt our patron driver when said event occurs. I'll have to check out the Kentucky Speedway race myself this year.

I cant say I liked this one, I just didnt think highly of the paint scheme, too much yellow:

02.jpg

What things do we have planned for next meeting El Presidenté?

Originally posted by Riggs10Fan@Dec 17 2003, 09:10 PM
What things do we have planned for next meeting El Presidenté?
I havent thought of that yet, we'll make it up as we go along I guess. B)

I'm on Winter Break now so no more books to read, no more tests to fail, no more projects to slack off on for the rest of the year. Just got done with my shopping and then some.

This thread is slowly dying away, eh?

This is news to me. From Jayski.com: Stewart and Harvick team up for Busch Series race

In a one-of-a-kind Busch Race, Action Performance has teamed up American Rocker “Kid Rock” and NASCAR Champion Tony Stewart in a Kevin Harvick owned Busch Car. The car will race at the Charlotte Motor Speedway over Memorial Day weekend

Updated Member List:

Happy29 - President
DirtyMo1381529- Vice President
slick-nick -
Gollum - Foreign Minister
esorlxaw - Wartime Consiglieri
Tommy29
Riggs10Fan a.k.a Coffee Warlord - Leader of Sick Grotesque Experiments on Captured Enemy Prisoners
kat2220
bowtie
judas1
Flametamer

* You will notice that a notable member is not on this member list. Let me make it clear, if you get in trouble with the mods and/or violate the board guidelines then you will be out of the club. It will be up to me on whether you can return or not, that is if you do return to the board at all :D .

The Meeting is still scheduled for Monday, December 22nd

Hope everyone will be there, see ya guys and gals there !

No specific time will be set, since users are on at varying times of the day it'll just be a no-time type thing.

Back
Top Bottom