Kevin Harvick on Toyota's development program and Cup drivers in Xfinity

Still over $100,000 dollars?

Nah, just give me a dollar Big Mac and I hate McDonalds.

I freakin' love McDonalds. My dream is the #18 TRD powered McDonalds Toyota Camry. Love the colors, the symbol, the food.....now, because I don't want to die before the Brickyard, I don't eat a ton of that stuff, but when I do, it is bliss.....:D

Sounds violent if it is.....:D
Smartass. I get free maintenance for 36 months. I just take it to any dealer. I also have an account with Ram to keep track of everything to do with the truck online.

Smartass. I get free maintenance for 36 months. I just take it to any dealer. I also have an account with Ram to keep track of everything to do with the truck online.

LOL. Like those trucks. ToyotaCare drives me nuts. I change my oil every 6 months. Period. They allow for one change a year because it's synthetic. Yeah, the oil can do that, but the filter can't IMO. So, that's fine. You pay for one, and I will pay for one. Screws them up, and it is a ****show every time I go in there--not their fault....corporate stuff. I throw a party every time my Toyotas get old enough to be done with that crap. Frustrates the hell out of me. Toyota has gone online, but I have a Master Technician who went to Service Manager, and the guy is money. He tells me what we need to do, and we do it. I get my guys big time Christmas presents every year (from the oil tech to the Service Manager). They take good care of me.

Much easier and cheaper to snipe an Elliott, Bowman and a Byron IMO.

“Trust me, I have been a tremendous failure at driver development. One year we wrecked 50-some cars and that was enough for me," Hendrick said. "But none of those (drivers) had the experience or the success that William has.”
HMS didn't snipe Elliott, Ford turned him down.

Back
Top Bottom