Kevin Harvick

Discussion in 'NASCAR chat' started by Clutch, Jul 20, 2011.

1. FenderBumper

FenderBumper The "good old days" ??

That sounds sooooo wrong! lol

2. JustMe

JustMe Guest

Maybe they warned Kevin because he won't shut up and move on. Kyle hasn't said anything except, time to move on. Maybe Kevin should pay attention.
    As far as Kyle running from a fight with Kevin, did anybody see Kevin get out of his car to face Kyle before the big crewman got there? Didn't think so. Maybe Kyle's not the one that's scared. :)

3. Clutch

Clutch Team Owner

I think you have it exactly right. Kevin would not move on and Kyle was just racing clean....heres a good link that explains it pretty well

http://www.scenedaily.com/news/arti...ck_warned_by_NASCAR_for_calling_his_shot.html

4. chromehorn

chromehorn Guest

Another thread about a specific driver somehow turning into a Kyle bash, I'm shocked.:eek:

5. Nitro Dude

Nitro Dude Hauler Driver and Cylinder Head Maintenance

What does this have to do with if Kyle is scared of Harvick or not? Besides it isn't Kyles fault that some ugly racecar driver can't get a ride. And if they can't get a ride then we will never know if they can drive circles around Kyle. Sorry I can't take your word for it , I would have to see this for myself.

6. Nitro Dude

Nitro Dude Hauler Driver and Cylinder Head Maintenance

I hope you are right, and maybe he is maturing, and trying to change his image. Time will tell.:)

7. Greg

Greg 2014 RF YAHOO CHAMP Your leader

I like Harvick I guess he is my favorite.

But I have always liked the bad guys, well almost always....Growing up as a boy, Richard Petty was my hero.

I loved it when people hated Earnhardt Sr.
    I loved it when people hated Darrell Waltrip.

Back when Darrell started running GN (called cup now) he knew how to S.O.B., he was nothing like he is now. It was great.
    Becoming a Dad, age, and maybe religion ruined him, as he slowly mellowed.
    But I loved the hate, and people hated him with a passion, he was the antichrist.

Forward to Harvick, keep on being a jerk Kevin, I like it.
    The only complaint I have is no cup titles, we need em to ratchet up the hate to the next level.
    The hate needs the titles, and more W's for maximum pleasure.

That would be my biggest complaint, Dale Sr. and DW used being a dirty S.O.B more strategically. Kevin is to recreational with the use, you have to use more discretion, only so many uses are allowed, you have to make them count.

8. DJ Rossi

DJ Rossi Guest

Hope Harvick wins Indy...again...:bazooka:

9. StandOnIt

StandOnIt Farm Truck

10. StandOnIt

StandOnIt Farm Truck

11. AdoubleU24

AdoubleU24 Team Owner

Good stuff. He's going to be a busy guy, hopefully (and I say that loosely lol) it doesn't affect his on track performance.

Elliott_Fan_9, Joker and FLRacingFan like this.
  12. StandOnIt

StandOnIt Farm Truck

Tell ya what, one of the races he announced last year he told what the cars were going to be doing handling wise and where they would be running on the track before hand, and he was right about it. He's a pretty sharp character.

Johali, Elliott_Fan_9, Joker and 2 others like this.
  13. Hawaii808

Hawaii808 Team Owner

Our own NASCAR Tony Romo (just more successful).

14. FLRacingFan

FLRacingFan Team Owner

More Harvick and less Waltrip, sounds like a good deal to me...although one of our dear friends here probably won’t be as enthused.

15. Team Penske

Team Penske Team Owner

Having drivers who know the cars is a bonus and means the comedy acts of MW
    and the other fat man are not needed.:sarcasm:

Elliott_Fan_9 likes this.
  16. Ford 222

Ford 222 Team Owner

Most accurate comment I read on this thread. Other than Kyle not being scared. But ‘ol Kev gets tough when his team and NASCAR officials are present.

17. StandOnIt

StandOnIt Farm Truck

18. StandOnIt

StandOnIt Farm Truck