Kkfans Motorsports Updates

4 hits with the sledge and it came off
20230812_143001.jpg
20230812_143026.jpg

The real work begins
20230812_150411.jpg
20230812_150437.jpg

Finally replaced the upper and lower ball joints the other day, ordering struts and shocks for it soon. Still need to replace the brake line.

Stupid ************* **** I am not a mechanic

If you can't tell from my last post I'm having some annoying gremlins with the truck so that I have no idea when I may race again.

That said in other racing news I'm hoping to get my start in track work soon. A local kart track near me had posted about needing corner flaggers so I've been talking to them about doing that this year.

If you can't tell from my last post I'm having some annoying gremlins with the truck so that I have no idea when I may race again.

Damn, sorry to hear. What's going on with it? You don't have to go into a ton of detail if you don't want, I'm just curious

Damn, sorry to hear. What's going on with it? You don't have to go into a ton of detail if you don't want, I'm just curious
Oh just headaches that pile up that I don't have the budget to fix all at once. I have the pieces to replace my shocks and struts but now I need my jack serviced. I thought I needed on tire repaired but now it's 2. Still need to get the new brake line. Just little things that alone aren't hard or bad just annoying when you don't have the cash or time to do it all at once.

Oh just headaches that pile up that I don't have the budget to fix all at once. I have the pieces to replace my shocks and struts but now I need my jack serviced. I thought I needed on tire repaired but now it's 2. Still need to get the new brake line. Just little things that alone aren't hard or bad just annoying when you don't have the cash or time to do it all at once.
Sorry to hear that but you have my utmost respect. Racing is tough and expensive.

I’m rooting for you to get that one time Arca ride that you had “joked” about. Honestly can’t be too tough. Make your money back, and a bit extra to fix the truck. Win/win!

First day as a corner flagger is Saturday for a mini moto track day

First day ended up being today. Had a blast

Back
Top Bottom