Kurt Busch Fined 50K

and the hits just keep on coming....

Those 2 boys will be collecting trash on a stick at the carnival next year if they keep going the way they are.:D

With the fines imposed, NASCAR could have a Busch Brothers Anger Management charity program for the needy and it be fully funded for several years.

Guess what, PenskeRacing has a Twitter account. And Kurt has been the literal laughing stock of Twitter among those involved in NASCAR or fans of NASCAR ever since that video came out. Non-stop Kurt Busch jokes on Twitter. Friggen hilarious! I sent Penske a tweet saying they need to let him go, he is a HUGE black eye to Penske Racing. I knew they wouldn't respond to me but how many other people probably contacted them? I'm sure a lot, thousands probably. I have no doubt they are taking notice of all the negative attention he is getting.

I think it shows how few people take Kurt seriously anymore. He has become a joke. He effs up, then apologizes (because he is told to by Penske I'm sure). I read a couple of stories this week that said his apologies don't mean anything anymore. He's the boy who cried wolf!

I personally would not be surprised at all if he is out of a job next season, or if next season is his last one with a major team.

agreed. I think that's why NASCAR's wasnt stiff, they knew Roger and Pennz would hit the money where it comes from.

With Addington gone, and Kurt melting down, Penske and Pennzoil just go for Stenhouse right now. Kurt can still drive the wheels off a car, but his own wheels keep coming off.

With Addington gone, and Kurt melting down, Penske and Pennzoil just go for Stenhouse right now. Kurt can still drive the wheels off a car, but his own wheels keep coming off.

Nah, Stenhouse will be in the 6 next year. I think Hornish will be in the 22 by 2013.

Caution, bad language, but funny. :lol2: NOTE: Old vid, back when Kurt was in the 2.

I'm bored, so I punched "Kurt Busch Radio" into youtube.

All these combined would make for a very R rated movie.

Nothing less than a Jimmy Spencer beating is satisfactory. He needs to be whipped to tears in public, and made to go home and re-evaluate his sorry maggot low class existence.

Then repeated daily as needed until he learns how to act like an adult. It could be the best thing to ever happen to him, his driving talents are not in dispute. He just needs some therapy.

Otherwise, Penske should dump him, he shames and disgraces his organization.

Kurt has been an idiot to long, last week wasn't that unusual, that was just standard Kurt. A perfunctory 50k fine means almost nothing, just business as usual.

Kurt needs a life changing confrontation. A heavy handed beating that's not going to be forgotten about soon. A daddy to administer the law, and leave Kurt broken and ready to agree to some peaceful terms of existence.

That's only PG-13. Some of what he's said is beyond R...how long till we hear an X comment?

Hopefully, if Penske and NASCAR are smart, all anyone will hear from Kurt is "Would you like motherf*ckin fries with that?" :D

As much as I dislike Kurt and Kyle's cursing , I do applaud Nascar letting the fiesty and contraversial back into Nascar . Before "boys have at it " Nascar had pretty much dumbed everything down so much that we had nothing to talk about .Every driver was a Jimmy Johnson/Jeff Gordon/Kasey Kane type who wouldn't have shown they were angry even if Nascar would let them.There were no "characters" left after Dale Sr. ,Jimmy Spencer ,Rusty , Jaws and others were gone . Now with Carl , Bad Brad , Montoya ,Kurt , Kyle , Smoke ,And the rest , there is someone for everyone to hate. Thank you Nascar.

As much as I dislike Kurt and Kyle's cursing , I do applaud Nascar letting the fiesty and contraversial back into Nascar . Before "boys have at it " Nascar had pretty much dumbed everything down so much that we had nothing to talk about .Every driver was a Jimmy Johnson/Jeff Gordon/Kasey Kane type who wouldn't have shown they were angry even if Nascar would let them.There were no "characters" left after Dale Sr. ,Jimmy Spencer ,Rusty , Jaws and others were gone . Now with Carl , Bad Brad , Montoya ,Kurt , Kyle , Smoke ,And the rest , there is someone for everyone to hate. Thank you Nascar.

That makes some good sense.

"Shell and Pennzoil are disappointed with recent actions by driver Kurt Busch at the final race of the 2011 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race season," the company said in a statement. "His actions are in no way consistent with the way we want our brands represented and we have expressed our disappointment and concerns directly to Penske Racing."

Hopefully, if Penske and NASCAR are smart, all anyone will hear from Kurt is "Would you like motherf*ckin fries with that?" :D

The really sad thing is Kurt couldn't get away with language like that in any other job.

I work in public service and would be fired for much less...

My next door neighbor is a huge Kurt Busch fan. Today was the first time I had a chance to ask him about what happened with Kurt. His response was "He better watch out or he'll be out of a job soon." I agree...

Latest from Jayski

UPDATE 4: "Shell and Pennzoil are disappointed with recent actions by driver Kurt Busch at the final race of the 2011 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race season," the company said in a statement. "His actions are in no way consistent with the way we want our brands represented and we have expressed our disappointment and concerns directly to Penske Racing."(Associated Press)(11-27-2011)

If Penske gives him the boot his options are limited. I doubt RCR or Hendrick would put up with him, Roush is a done deal and JGR has enough babysitting to do as it is.
What's left? His own team but who would want to work for him?

Latest from Jayski

UPDATE 4: "Shell and Pennzoil are disappointed with recent actions by driver Kurt Busch at the final race of the 2011 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race season," the company said in a statement. "His actions are in no way consistent with the way we want our brands represented and we have expressed our disappointment and concerns directly to Penske Racing."(Associated Press)(11-27-2011)

If Penske gives him the boot his options are limited. I doubt RCR or Hendrick would put up with him, Roush is a done deal and JGR has enough babysitting to do as it is.
What's left? His own team but who would want to work for him?

My understanding is Penske will retain Shell and Pennzoil no matter who drives the car. So Penske is not in danger of losing their sponsor... however... the sponsor "could" say Kurt needs to go. I highly doubt Penske will let him go unless Shell says so. But if they do... he's effed. I don't see any teams that will take him unless he can get his own sponsor. Like the WWE. :D

I would have to bet that he is not as worried about his future as most of us are about our own. Worst case scenario is he gets fired and retires, and lives a nice relaxing life off of the money he has already earned.

I would have to bet that he is not as worried about his future as most of us are about our own. Worst case scenario is he gets fired and retires, and lives a nice relaxing life off of the money he has already earned.

Very sad but true.

and now I haz a sad. :(

This might make you feel better. Kurt is getting just as many bad reviews over on the drag racing forums also.:)

This might make you feel better. Kurt is getting just as many bad reviews over on the drag racing forums also.:)

Well that wasn't the part that made me sad. What made me sad was the fact that he could retire right now and be set for life. :laugh:

Well that wasn't the part that made me sad. What made me sad was the fact that he could retire right now and be set for life. :laugh:
That's what I figured. But this is all I had that I thought might cheer you up. He is getting beat up pretty bad on most of the forums that I go to. I think if he is going to stay in racing then he has to change his attitude pretty soon before it is to late, if it isn't already.

I think the NTSA would be the perfect sponsor for Kurt.

Everytime he opens his mouth, people would think of his sponsor.

I've heard a lot of people saying Busch shouldn't be fined for what he said. But here's the way I look at it. Not only did he show a lot of disrespect toward the ESPN crew waiting to interview him, he also was caught on live TV flipping the bird to someone as he was driving to the garage area. Combine those two things, the fine was warranted.

The bad thing is he is just not a nice person. And I don't think fining him will change a thing.

Correct me if i am wrong but the fines goes into that pot for the top so may tems to split at the end of the year so basically he gets the money back. I think if you get fined then you should not be allowed to get it back even if your in that top list.

Back
Top Bottom