Kurt Busch Rages During Interview

I guess that kinda put a period on his Chase. What an a$$ he is. It looks like Dr. Jerry Punch made the right call there at the end to cut away from that interview. It's probably a good thing that the season is over. Kurt looks like he's only a race or two away from losing it.

Saw this elsewhere..... Kurt Busch is currently claiming he said none of that, and is trying to figure out how to rip up a YouTube video.

The media should completely ignore drivers who treat people that way and let their sponsors interview them.

Thank you. Now, get the fuke out of here.

One of the few drivers that I do not care for. He wouldn't last a day in any other profession.

I guess that kinda put a period on his Chase. What an a$$ he is. It looks like Dr. Jerry Punch made the right call there at the end to cut away from that interview.

Dr. Punch should have walked away right after Kurt spewed his load. Not even waste time with behavior like this. Make Kurt look like an even bigger ass than he is already.

Another secret fine would be in order here
And I probably would have lost my job if I were Punch

I don't agree with the language, But I guess I wouldn't want to stand there waiting for them to get there cr@p together either. Like Kurt said...Just tape it.

Oh Noes!! He said bad words!! Anyone who has ever spent more than 15 minutes in the pits knows emotions run high especially when things go wrong. They don't say things like "Golly gee" and "Aw shucks". Any so-called reporter should not only know that but also realize the temperment of who he/she plans on interviewing. Why the big rush to get to KB? No other drivers available? Was it really that big of a story? Why wasn't the crew ready to 'roll tape'?

I'm not KB fan but if na$car fines him, well that ain't right.

brains next plan for 2012,,language police.:sarcasm:

In the have at it era, crybabies and jackasses can't hide.

These reporters go for the reaction, and having Kurt stand around after a bad race where he missed the banquet is a sure way to get one.

You have to wonder when it seems that most of these guys are able to handle it with class while others can't. Throw Jr. into that video treating someone in that same manner and you'd all be ripping him a new one. What's wrong is wrong and Kurt has once again shown zero class.

You have to wonder when it seems that most of these guys are able to handle it with class while others can't. Throw Jr. into that video treating someone in that same manner and you'd all be ripping him a new one. What's wrong is wrong and Kurt has once again shown zero class.

I'd have to agree with this. Everyone has a bad day at the track from time to time. I'm sure there's been a few bad races where Johnson just wants to tell the reporter where he can shove that camera, but he doesn't.

Throw Jr. into that video treating someone in that same manner and you'd all be ripping him a new one. What's wrong is wrong and Kurt has once again shown zero class.

I don't see anyone arguing that, but it isn't shocking coming from him. It just confirms his asshat status. It would be SHOCKING to see almost any other driver act that way, but one incident wouldn't define them.

I'm just happy that neither busch will be part of the banquet.

Oh Noes!! He said bad words!! Anyone who has ever spent more than 15 minutes in the pits knows emotions run high especially when things go wrong. They don't say things like "Golly gee" and "Aw shucks". Any so-called reporter should not only know that but also realize the temperment of who he/she plans on interviewing. Why the big rush to get to KB? No other drivers available? Was it really that big of a story? Why wasn't the crew ready to 'roll tape'?

I'm not KB fan but if na$car fines him, well that ain't right.

brains next plan for 2012,,language police.:sarcasm:

There was no reason for Busch to call Punch all those names and say what he did. If he wanted them to speed it up, all he had to do was ask when they're going to do it and leave it at that. Punch is one of the classier individuals covering NASCAR. For Busch to go off on him like that and say what he did just shows what kind of punk and clown this guy is.

Both Busch bro's use the 'mother fer' term quite often. Some years ago, when Kyle was booted from Hendrick, Roush said he didn't want either one and questioned their upbringing. I say they are grown men and it's no longer mommy and daddys fault.

Guess it shows that sometimes losers finish last instead of just the nice guys.

Drivers have had these kind of attitudes in the past and over time have found out the TV people quit talking to them, quit showing their cars on track quit mentioning their sponsors. Next thing you know the sponsors are no longer backing them and are asking the team owner to find a new driver.........Capn it's time to send him packing!

If a person treats his crew like he does, treats his crew chief like he does, treats the media like he does, is it any wonder why he is divorced? Makes you wonder how he treats people behind closed doors. Dr Jerry Punch is by no means a controversial reporter, if anything, he is an advocate for the drivers on the emotion aspect of responses. I think this video needs to be forwarded to each and every sponsor of the 22 team as well as Penske and its associates. I understand being frustrated and if he didn't want to be interviewed, he could have politely declined. He didn't need to go off on Dr Punch. Hopefully, he won't be needing the Doctor's assistance any time soon.

It's probably already been posted on here although I hadn't seen it but..... Did anyone catch the video of Kurt driving into the garage area after dropping his transmission this past weekend? He was giving the one finger salute to someone. I wonder if that was his ex crew chief Steve Addington?

If it was already posted I apologize.

I wonder if that was Steve pulling out in that Suburban?

Kurt has No Class at all, that was'nt Addington in the burban Addington was still at the pit wagon when Kurt pulled in the pits. Woulda made a Great story though :D

Kurt has No Class at all, that was'nt Addington in the burban Addington was still at the pit wagon when Kurt pulled in the pits. Woulda made a Great story though :D

Found the actual incident on Youtube. Not sure who it was aimed at though.

I'm a true believer in karma. You get what you give, whether it's bad or good.

:beerbang:

Found the actual incident on Youtube. Not sure who it was aimed at though.

I explained this earlier, and it's been confirmed by a reporter who spoke to Kurt. He was trying to coast into the garage and was blocked by a vehicle that shouldn't have been there, so he flipped the bird at the vehicle and whoever was driving it. Kinda like flipping the bird when someone cuts you off.

People in the garage area are supposed to be aware and keep things clear for anyone coming in, so he had a right to be pissed. He wont be fined for this little birdie.

I don't see anyone arguing that, but it isn't shocking coming from him. It just confirms his asshat status. It would be SHOCKING to see almost any other driver act that way, but one incident wouldn't define them.

I'm just happy that neither busch will be part of the banquet.

KurtBusch.jpg

KyleBusch1.jpg

Kurt and Kyle finish 11th and 12th.

I predict another stormy Thanksgiving at Grandma's House!

Oh, to be a fly on the wall at THAT gathering!

Kurt is gonna mess around until he finds himself out of a ride! Roger has a an up and coming star in Kez, very soon he will not need Kurt...

Kurt is gonna mess around until he finds himself out of a ride! Roger has a an up and coming star in Kez, very soon he will not need Kurt...

Not to mention if Hornish makes a run at the NNS title next year and wins some NNS races he might be a big sale to Pennzoil. A sponsor he won many IRL races and championships for.

Not to mention if Hornish makes a run at the NNS title next year and wins some NNS races he might be a big sale to Pennzoil. A sponsor he won many IRL races and championships for.

Very good point!

Secret Service drives Burbans.Pres and Vice pres wives were there????????

Secret Service drives Burbans.Pres and Vice pres wives were there????????

Oh boy, that would be hilarious if dignitaries were in that vehicle and the secret service pulled him out of the car and hog tied him for making terrorist threats.

Penske did say that he wanted to get Hornhish back into Cup by 2013.

I'm pretty sure Kurt has a 5 year deal with Pennzoil, but they said it isn't about who drives the car because they got about $100 million worth of new business by going to Penske. They also made Dodge happy to keep putting pennzoil in their new cars.

Back
Top Bottom