Kurt Busch

I think Ashley has been GREAT for him. She's the opposite of Patricia in just abut every way. But I agree - I think the marriage thingy has come way too quickly. I've been happily married for over 15 years. Knew the day I met my wife that she was the one. Still waited over 3 years to propose, and had a 1.5 year engagement. I'll never understand rushing into marriage (assuming there's not a biological reason, like age as it relates to having kids, which isn't the case here).

Having said that - the wedding reception looks like it's going to be off the hook.
I don't understand it either...... anymore........ most folks have been married 3 or 4 times and paying beaucoups of child support or alimony before they are 40.... such a waste of time and money.... Like you..... the wife and I were together probably 3 years before we got married..... been married for 38 years now...... I can't imagine changing now..... but..... a lot of folks do ...... Jr. Johnson and Flossie were married for a long time.... they kinda' twisted off after the '92 season and he accused her and Tim Brewer of scheming to take his team...... Jr. remarried a younger woman and started a new family.... seems like it's the norm anymore.... Bill Elliott ......... divorced and I think Chase is by his current wife......

I guess I am just old school..........

But....... maybe I just accidentally made a really good choice 38 years ago........ ;)

I've been married 32 years now,still enjoy being with her on our days off and miss her when we are apart.My brother been married and divorced twice,could load everything he owns in back of a pickup.He is 55,with no pension.

I've been married 32 years now,still enjoy being with her on our days off and miss her when we are apart.My brother been married and divorced twice,could load everything he owns in back of a pickup.He is 55,with no pension.
I have a lot of appreciation for the folks who have been married for a lot of years..... especially in high profile jobs making a lot of money.... Race drivers like Richard Petty , Darrell Waltrip... Mark Martin...... Rusty Wallace...... Bobby Allison comes to mind so much for me...... He and Judy went thru so much losing Davey and Clifford..... It tore thier marrage apart.. they divorced..... then.... they were in Nashville for Liz's second wedding and heard that Adam Petty had been killed in an accident and decided to drive down together to see the Pettys and on the way down..... talked and cried and worked it all out again...... to me...... that was the best ''feel good'' story of that year.....

I don't understand it either...... anymore........ most folks have been married 3 or 4 times and paying beaucoups of child support or alimony before they are 40.... such a waste of time and money.... Like you..... the wife and I were together probably 3 years before we got married..... been married for 38 years now...... I can't imagine changing now..... but..... a lot of folks do ...... Jr. Johnson and Flossie were married for a long time.... they kinda' twisted off after the '92 season and he accused her and Tim Brewer of scheming to take his team...... Jr. remarried a younger woman and started a new family.... seems like it's the norm anymore.... Bill Elliott ......... divorced and I think Chase is by his current wife......

I guess I am just old school..........

But....... maybe I just accidentally made a really good choice 38 years ago........ ;)

I think you lasted that long because your wife is an angel. LOL

I am a Happily married man, all 3 times. First wife 17 years, second wife 16 years, third wife 20 years and counting. Mind you I have only been married to 2 different women.:D

c2394d4f5a3c4b028ac0664c8b835e7f

@lisa

I think Ashley has been GREAT for him. She's the opposite of Patricia in just abut every way. But I agree - I think the marriage thingy has come way too quickly. I've been happily married for over 15 years. Knew the day I met my wife that she was the one. Still waited over 3 years to propose, and had a 1.5 year engagement. I'll never understand rushing into marriage (assuming there's not a biological reason, like age as it relates to having kids, which isn't the case here).

Having said that - the wedding reception looks like it's going to be off the hook.

I knew my wife for 6 months before we got married and we are working on 31 years together. My parents were married 65 years and they knew each other 2 weeks before getting married. When you meet the right one there is no reason to wait.

I knew my wife for 6 months before we got married and we are working on 31 years together. My parents were married 65 years and they knew each other 2 weeks before getting married. When you meet the right one there is no reason to wait.
My parents were married between 60 and 70 years.. (don't know exactly).... The wife and I have been married for .... close to 40..... I think 38 but not sure.. and she isn't either .... she always asks me..... The years being married like that now are going to be few and far between.... folks jump in and out of marriage and relationships like changing underwear.... no committment.... If the spouse pisses you off.... you file for divorce.... or.... more common than not.... one of them meet up with someone at the workplace and that grass looks greener...... until they meet someone else..... I hate that it's going that way... but....

We picked up 7 Eleven as our major sponsor for 15 or 16 of our races this year, and I was scheduled to take the car to that 7 Eleven convention at the MGM last week, but due to limited space they decided to take a cardboard cutout of the car instead, so I didn't have to go.

i use to act like kurt. cursing people out. throwing fits. my mom said i loked stupid

now thatkurt hs matured so have i

I've never felt this good waking up on a Monday morning. I'll be at Daytona this summer can't wait to see the 41 in the museum as the Daytona 500 winner.

Back
Top Bottom