Kurt Busch

C5sw-__VMAEnQ5t.jpg:large

I can't believe noone took off the sod. I knew they took the car and put it straight in the room at daytona. I wonder if anything else gets checked or if you end up winning the race whatever you got away with you got away with.

The cars were so beat up at that point I'm pretty sure any violation they found could be explained by the damage

I can't believe noone took off the sod. I knew they took the car and put it straight in the room at daytona. I wonder if anything else gets checked or if you end up winning the race whatever you got away with you got away with.
The winning car definitely went through post race tech before going to
the exhibit. You know the hood had to be up for that. Hmmmmm.

The bad thing is she will end up getting a slap on the wrist and 18 months at a club fed and then she will write a book and make a fortune.

Careful whatcha say, boys.

She's a trained assassin.

(For the special friend who found Bristol lackin' in drama.)

Been a string of bad luck for Kurt since the 500 but man winning that made the whole season either way.

With the new format he has plenty of time to get back into a groove. SHR is figuring out the new car package and I think over the summer the 41 will be right back in the thick of chasing for wins.

What a terribly one sided article, bad journalism. FBI doesn't investigate and indict people because of bad PR, she's guilty as hell.

I stopped reading when Driscoll blamed reporting Kurt for domestic violence as the source of her problems. Whether Kurt hit her or not has nothing to do with being a person of bad character, a hypocrite, a lying thieving bitch and a piss poor example as a parent.

Worth a read.....

The Wisdom Of Kurt Busch –

Rolling Back The Years Ahead Of The Daytona 500

Kurt Busch claimed his and Stewart-Haas Racing’s maiden victory at the Daytona 500 in 2017, adding another title to a glittering NASCAR career. Writing exclusively for Mobil 1 The Grid, Lee Spencer sat down with the now veteran racer as he embarks on his quest to do what no driver has done since Sterling Marlin: go back-to-back at the Great American Race.

Kurt Busch was fresh out of the drivers meeting for the Advance Auto Parts Clash at Daytona International Speedway, and already the wheels were turning… figuratively speaking.

On the golf cart ride back to his motor home, he was absorbing the protocols outlined in the briefing, thinking out loud as to how the No. 41 Stewart-Haas Racing team could use the information to gain an edge – even though the race was still five hours away.

Busch realises that time is running out. Not just before his next event, but on his NASCAR career as a whole.

http://www.mobil1thegrid.com/article/wisdom-kurt-busch-rolling-back-years-ahead-daytona-500/

Back
Top Bottom