Kyle Busch is disrespected

Chevy’s motors have notably had more power than Toyota’s all season..... They also don’t blow under caution at Darlington nor do they blow at Bristol. In theory the cars are spec. Reddick has been fast at every track type and unless you think he’s a better driver than Kyle Busch..... I’d say that the 8 car has been faster than the 18 for reasons outside of the driver this season.

This year is an anomaly owing to the new car. While the field may indeed be tighter going forward, the cream is still going to rise to the top and the difference between teams like JGR and RCR will be more apparent. That's one of the reasons RCR was so desperate to hire a driver JGR no longer wanted, and why he's replacing a driver that bolted for a JGR affiliate. If RCR is so great, Reddick wouldn't be leaving RCR for Toyota's B team.

I'd like to nominate this thread for thread of the year. Absolutely bonkers of a thread

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

My favorite part was the 3 time edit of “Mods please don’t delete” and sure enough our mods didn’t disappoint.
1664018287834.gif

Alright guys, now I think you are being a little too hard on the Beaver.
1664023359166.png

Anybody who wants to share their passionate lengthy stream of
conciousness with us here on RF is alright with me.

What I wanna know is , how the hell did he edit 3 times before it timed out!

This year is an anomaly owing to the new car. While the field may indeed be tighter going forward, the cream is still going to rise to the top and the difference between teams like JGR and RCR will be more apparent. That's one of the reasons RCR was so desperate to hire a driver JGR no longer wanted, and why he's replacing a driver that bolted for a JGR affiliate. If RCR is so great, Reddick wouldn't be leaving RCR for Toyota's B team.
I dont think so. The power teams were beating the have nots with aerodynamics and suspension parts and they dont have that luxury anymore.

Back
Top Bottom