Kyle Busch to RCR

Couldn't afford Reddick so he says. Let me know about that 8 t-shirt. Always here for you.
Translated it means Reddick wasn't worth what he was asking. But somehow I guess Richard went to his piggy bank, broke it and had enough to afford Kyle Damn Busch lol. BTW he's worth a hell of a lot more than Reddick.

Translated it means Reddick wasn't worth what he was asking. But somehow I guess Richard went to his piggy bank, broke it and had enough to afford Kyle Damn Busch lol. BTW he's worth a hell of a lot more than Reddick.
I propose you two have a duel. @StandOnIt it you get Kyle Damn Busch and @Revman you get Reddit The Rocket for a winner take all match! At the end of the year the highest finisher in points wins and the loser has to wear the winners T-shirt and post it on RF. Lets get ready to rumble!!!!! What say you two?

I propose you two have a duel. @StandOnIt it you get Kyle Damn Busch and @Revman you get Reddit The Rocket for a winner take all match! At the end of the year the highest finisher in points wins and the loser has to wear the winners T-shirt and post it on RF. Lets get ready to rumble!!!!! What say you two?
I think you have fallen off of the spotters roof one too many times.

Bring it!

According to Richie?......Who has been such an astute judge of talent lately.....

According to Richie?......Who has been such an astute judge of talent lately.....
6 championships in the record books compared to a Hudson tying 3 or a big goose egg where he is going and not even close to a decent season so far.? Reddick jumping over to desperate 23 XI is a good move for him, they are all betting on the come. Childress doesn't have to worry about that. Hambone is more interested in what kind of shoes he has on.

6 championships in the record books compared to a Hudson tying 3 or a big goose egg where he is going and not even close to a decent season so far.? Reddick jumping over to desperate 23 XI is a good move for him, they are all betting on the come. Childress doesn't have to worry about that. Hambone is more interested in what kind of shoes he has on.
Kinda helped that his best friend was the greatest driver of all time....and his driver....but you go kid. How many did Richie get without Sr?

Kinda helped that his best friend was the greatest driver of all time....and his driver....but you go kid. How many did Richie get without Sr?
How many does 23 XI have? Ain't no go to it. 23XI isn't off to a very good start to be honest. Maybe Reddick can help. Not worried about KDB

How many does 23 XI have? Ain't no go to it. 23XI isn't off to a very good start to be honest. Maybe Reddick can help. Not worried about KDB
Two seasons in, and three wins....that's not good? Okay, sport. I love that you believe in your boy. If I had the time, I would collect your legendary rants about your hatred for Kyle....so awesome. Makes me smile every time. Thank you! Can't wait to see how this all plays out. Make sure you get us all a pic of your 8 tattoo. LMAO.

Two seasons in, and three wins....that's not good? Okay, sport. I love that you believe in your boy. If I had the time, I would collect your legendary rants about your hatred for Kyle....so awesome. Makes me smile every time. Thank you! Can't wait to see how this all plays out. Make sure you get us all a pic of your 8 tattoo. LMAO.
I don't believe in my boy slick. All anybody has to do is look at the record between the two drivers. Hard to compare the record lately, 23XI hasn't been healthy almost from the start and it is common knowledge that Austin Dillion is an average mid pack driver at best and his brother was worse

OK. Rev is on board! Stand?
I ain't playin. I'm not going to have my season influenced with how well Reddick or Busch does, that isn't how I enjoy the sport. I follow many drivers in all of the series. Rev and I do a pretty good job of trolling each other. It's a shame he doesn't have much to work with this year.

I don't believe in my boy slick. All anybody has to do is look at the record between the two drivers. Hard to compare the record lately, 23XI hasn't been healthy almost from the start and it is common knowledge that Austin Dillion is an average mid pack driver at best and his brother was worse
Delusional. Three wins in two years with a start up team--not the pre-fab thing Trackhouse adopted, and that is unhealthy? Enjoy the KB ride. It can be tough at times, but you are resilient.

My sources tell me it’s a foregone conclusion that KDB wins this head-to-head because Tyler Reddick is a B+ driver at best anyways.
Four wins in four years make KB a C driver, so Tyler will kick his ass with that B+.

I ain't playin. I'm not going to have my season influenced with how well Reddick or Busch does, that isn't how I enjoy the sport. I follow many drivers in all of the series. Rev and I do a pretty good job of trolling each other. It's a shame he doesn't have much to work with this year.
All exhaust and no horsepower. A shame. Still want to send you an 8 shirt. Let me know.

Delusional. Three wins in two years with a start up team--not the pre-fab thing Trackhouse adopted, and that is unhealthy? Enjoy the KB ride. It can be tough at times, but you are resilient.
How is Trackhouse any more "pre-fab" than 23XI? Trackhouse leaned on RCR initially like 23XI leaned on JGR. Trackhouse bought Ganassi, but that's a building and some staff. Every team pays to have a building and staff regardless.

Startup team? Call it what you want it was a JGR 5th and 6th car. At least this upcoming season they will have their own pit crews

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

CGR was a fully operational race team.
Was. Not everybody stayed when they were bought out, plus people from every team were laid off with the intro of the Next-Gen as the spec parts hit inventory shelves. Also 23XI has gotten staff from JGR, like Wheels for instance. I don't see there being some huge gap between how the two teams have formed to this point.

Delusional you say? I am not the person who boasts MY TOYOTAs in all caps. What is the number of the car you drive? Like I said, Comparisons at this point are a waste of time. Neither team previously are racing with the same personnel they raced last year between RCR and XI.
It is a fact that Trackhouse for a first year team had a better record than 23XL. You can make all of the excuses you want but the figures don't lie.

Was. Not everybody stayed when they were bought out, plus people from every team were laid off with the intro of the Next-Gen as the spec parts hit inventory shelves. Also 23XI has gotten staff from JGR, like Wheels for instance. I don't see there being some huge gap between how the two teams have formed to this point.
Did CGR / Trackhouse become non-operational when fabricators and a few others left?

Both outfits put a lot of time, money, energy and experience into preparation for the new season. I think Marks’ operation had a leg up. YMMV ...

Did CGR / Trackhouse become non-operational when fabricators and a few others left?

Both outfits put a lot of time, money, energy and experience into preparation for the new season. I think Marks’ operation had a leg up. YMMV ...
Can't help that Marks is a shrewder businessman than 23XI, there is no shame in that at all. Remember Marks made an offer that Ganassi couldn't refuse, he wasn't selling his Nascar team. 23XI could have done the same.

How is Trackhouse any more "pre-fab" than 23XI? Trackhouse leaned on RCR initially like 23XI leaned on JGR. Trackhouse bought Ganassi, but that's a building and some staff. Every team pays to have a building and staff regardless.
Come on man....the whole infrastructure was there. Unlike 23XI that started from nothing.
like I said, I already have a black one.
But it would be more special if I got you one....as a goodwill gesture....kind of.....maybe not.
Startup team? Call it what you want it was a JGR 5th and 6th car. At least this upcoming season they will have their own pit crews
That's the narrative you need.
Delusional you say? I am not the person who boasts MY TOYOTAs in all caps. What is the number of the car you drive? Like I said, Comparisons at this point are a waste of time. Neither team previously are racing with the same personnel they raced last year between RCR and XI.
It is a fact that Trackhouse for a first year team had a better record than 23XL. You can make all of the excuses you want but the figures don't lie.
Early in the year for a thin skin. I'm under it, and I can see right through.
Wheels was loaned from JGR to 23XI? No. ....but the narrative. You go kid,

Last edited by a moderator:

It looks like the same "deal" they gave Barney and we all know how that went. Pretty telling one of the first things they do is get new pit crews that they have control of.

Your argument holds no water in that JHN was the 23XI backup driver then Kurt gets hurt and coach says put Ty in the car and....Ty is in the car the rest of the year

Two points. You have no quote so I won't ask...and secondly, who would you put in that car if you were Denny? Do you really think that MJ is going to be good getting pushed around by Coach? .

It looks like the same "deal" they gave Barney and we all know how that went. Pretty telling one of the first things they do is get new pit crews that they have control of.
Of course, the Barney narrative.

Two points. You have no quote so I won't ask...and secondly, who would you put in that car if you were Denny? Do you really think that MJ is going to be good getting pushed around by Coach? ....but you go ahead, you have been spewing this kind of thing for quite sometime....you have great momentum.
The plan was to put JHN in the car until he talked to Joe. Denny himself has said that much

Your argument holds no water in that JHN was the 23XI backup driver then Kurt gets hurt and coach says put Ty in the car and....Ty is in the car the rest of the year

Holds a lot of water.....the context to put Ty in that car changed, but you go kid.

The plan was to put JHN in the car until he talked to Joe. Denny himself has said that much

Yes, and the talked to Coach....but I get it, he had to put him in that car because if he didn't, crew members would be suspended, and his price point would be raised beyond 23XI's budget....and "family"..... Doesn't say that in the chump article from Sportscasting (do better), but I can read between the lines just like MOU do. Blah, blah, blah.....

Holds a lot of water.....the context to put Ty in that car changed, but you go kid.
It helps to read the article, JHN was supposed to drive the car, but they had to change everything to put papa Joe's Jr in the car. desperat for Jr to get seat time for Joe's car. Jr wasn't on the team but once again it proves that XL has the "Barney" deal. Pay out the yazoo but you have little or no say about running your own team.
Meanwhile RCR ain't sweating while they do the rice burner shuffle.

Back
Top Bottom