Kyle Busch to RCR

Yes, and the talked to Coach....but I get it, he had to put him in that car because if he didn't, crew members would be suspended, and his price point would be raised beyond 23XI's budget....and "family"....and all of that other bull**** constantly spewed here. Doesn't say that in the chump article from Sportscasting (do better), but I can read between the lines just like MOU do. Blah, blah, blah.....
If Joe wasn't pulling the strings there would be no reason for Denny to even discuss a replacement driver with him.

Man your love and blindness for Toyota is just comical at times

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

If Joe wasn't pulling the strings there would be no reason for Denny to even discuss a replacement driver with him.

Man your love and blindness for Toyota is just comical at times

What about those little details like: 1) Ty is a Monster "athlete"....as is Kurt, and 2) Ty is a hell of a lot better than JHN? You know....little stuff, and not as good as your narrative.

How many does 23 XI have? Ain't no go to it. 23XI isn't off to a very good start to be honest. Maybe Reddick can help. Not worried about KDB
Did you used to call him Shrub. So cute....the way you have made up with him.

Well I know Rev would be jumping up and down for Jr, but myself knowing how sneaky the preacher is, I wouldn't let Jr anywheres close to my car. I would never know what he told Jr, like don't wreck the car I'm responsible, or don't pass the 11, you know stuff they have already done in the past.

It's hilarious. I thought there was supposed to be some Kyle fans on this forum. After all they have their own appreciation thread, but they don't post anything. It leads me to believe they were either rice burner fans or all in for preacher Joe. Funny as hell. Ol rev loses it every time I post one up.
I'm still here. Still a fan of Kyle. I don't talk about it much, I'm not much of an argument winner and in my experience anything positive said about Kyle will be met with a barrage of negative. Hornaday ain't the only one that can't let things go I guess. I too have my 8 shirt already. It's a tough pill to swallow - him going to Childress but I've been a fan of Kyles I'm guessing since around 2007, when he was in the Kelloggs car. I've seen him win in everything. I've seen him come back from a pair of seriously messed up legs to win his first championship. Superman going to the darkside is not going to sway me.

Standonits remarks about the Kyle Busch Appreciation thread are funny.

It dissolved into a bash thread, and when people were called out about bashing on a appreciation thread, they were ostracized with Troglodytic responses from the usual winners. Occasionally, a cleanse happened, but the same Haters took a thread and made it their own hate outlet.
Who would want to post in an environment like that, knowing you would get hosed ?

I hope Kyle wins some races this year and makes a deep playoff run. I still believe he’s got the desire and talent to dominate the sport, the question is does he have the team and equipment to do so? He had all those things at JGR, but last year....did he have the commitment from the organization? I think he’s got everything he needs at RCR

He had all those things at JGR, but last year....did he have the commitment from the organization?
Yes. Next question....but I understand that this will be the narrative. Kyle got screwed, and he is going to make JGR pay. The scenario is simple. Denny makes 10 million. Kyle made 10 million. The proposition was make 5 million and sit next to a guy who makes twice as much with no championships at competition meetings or work for the guy who makes twice as much with no championships. Understandably, Kyle's ego wouldn't let either of those scenarios play out, so he sold his soul to a guy who punched him in the face and disrespected the **** out of him. Gonna get a deal on Wranglers and hair dye though.

Yes. Next question....but I understand that this will be the narrative. Kyle got screwed, and he is going to make JGR pay. The scenario is simple. Denny makes 10 million. Kyle made 10 million. The proposition was make 5 million and sit next to a guy who makes twice as much with no championships at competition meetings or work for the guy who makes twice as much with no championships. Understandably, Kyle's ego wouldn't let either of those scenarios play out, so he sold his soul to a guy who punched him in the face and disrespected the **** out of him. Gonna get a deal on Wranglers and hair dye though.
you sound really bent out of shape about all of this.

upon re-reading your post, Kyle may have had the commitment of JGR but when The Grandson started running well in Kurt's 45, I think he sure had JGR's attention at that point.

Kyle was out a year in a half before the end of the season when M&M's said they were leaving. Many other teams over the years when they lose sponsors find others to fill in the blanks and in some cases pull resources out of their pockets to keep good drivers. So much for loylaty. When Kyle had big money sponsorship he could say or do anything and they would cover or diffuse it. But when it became time for them to get to work and dig in, they blew him out for Jr Gibbs. They have done it before, Kyle isn't the only one. Meanwhile no championships and they lost a potential winner of the next championship to RCR. Looks like they cut their nose off to spite their face.

Kyle racing with a chip on his shoulder will be something to watch...(and listen too) :p

Kinda deflecting here because you like the 8 car lol
I dont think Rev is wrong, nor is SOI. Their points are very valid, and I dont disagree with any of what they said. Everything that could have gone wrong to Kyle changing teams did happen, I probably shouldnt say wrong. Lets say a perfect storm of circumstances: Mars Left, JGR Tried to but couldnt find a replacement sponsor that would pay enough cover his salary from what he was making with Mars on the car, Ty running exceptionally well and probably the need for a change for both parties at this point in Kyle's career. I guess what I am deflecting is the wish to maybe get this thread back on track when both Rev and SOI are both right with their narratives IMO.

upon re-reading your post, Kyle may have had the commitment of JGR but when The Grandson started running well in Kurt's 45, I think he sure had JGR's attention at that point.
I think at that point it became apparent that Kyle wasn't going to stay. Certainly, Ty became the focus. Not bent out of shape. The growing Kyle Apologist Group is comical. MOU hated him, and now jumps into bed with him. Mind blowing. Didn't think it would be this obvious, but I am enjoying it.

Kyle was out a year in a half before the end of the season when M&M's said they were leaving. Many other teams over the years when they lose sponsors find others to fill in the blanks and in some cases pull resources out of their pockets to keep good drivers. So much for loylaty. When Kyle had big money sponsorship he could say or do anything and they would cover or diffuse it. But when it became time for them to get to work and dig in, they blew him out for Jr Gibbs. They have done it before, Kyle isn't the only one. Meanwhile no championships and they lost a potential winner of the next championship to RCR. Looks like they cut their nose off to spite their face.
You and I both know KB would not get the 10 million from anybody. The game has changed. You know that. Are you actually suggesting that Poor Richie is paying Kyle Mars dollars? ....and now Kyle is a potential next champion after four years of your bashing. Dude. Really?

You and I both know KB would not get the 10 million from anybody. The game has changed. You know that. Are you actually suggesting that Poor Richie is paying Kyle Mars dollars? ....and now Kyle is a potential next champion after four years of your bashing. Dude. Really?
Looks like 10 million is a made up number to me. That is what M&M was paying.

It would not surprise me at all if revman and SOI were actually the same person. They are exactly alike.
Honestly, I would love to watch a race in person with @StandOnIt. I am not joking. We would have a blast....and close the place down. I mean this sincerely.

You're right. I am sorry.

Two can play that. Fact is nobody knows how much KDB makes a given year

M&M bucks is a bit short

Joe Gibbs Racing (JGR), Busch's team, agreed the extension with M&Ms' parent company Mars for 32 events per season. The deal could be worth as much as US$12 million a year to the team.

You're right. I am sorry.

I love these things, they're just so made up. Who actually takes them seriously?

Preacher Joe is betting on the come with Jr. He has Jr so drove up he is about to explode and then on top of that Joe runs off their best driver and plops Jr in the hot seat. Welcome to the asylum, enjoy your stay.

Back
Top Bottom