Kyle Busch to RCR

A lot has changed in the past 15 years. I don’t believe Joey will get 60+ wins.
Oh I agree. I just think when comparing wins you have to take number of starts into consideration as well. It would be like me saying Dale Jr is better than Ty Gibbs because he has more wins.

I didn’t mean it in that way. Thanks.

Oh I agree. I just think when comparing wins you have to take number of starts into consideration as well. It would be like me saying Dale Jr is better than Ty Gibbs because he has more wins.

I didn’t mean it in that way. Thanks.
Oh, it was the ONLY that threw me.

It “eats at Kyle?” 🤷🏻‍♂️
Prolly not.
BS. He's so miserable he can't stand it Joey isn't. That's where the two faced comment comes from. He can't fathom someone happy/friendly off the track and would wreck his Mom for a win on it.

Screenshot_20230217_113242_Facebook.jpg

Poor feller. Suffering from separation anxiety. It has to be hard having to tear down the Kyle Busch shrine and all.
Harder to build it. Good luck to ya.

BS. He's so miserable he can't stand it Joey isn't. That's where the two faced comment comes from. He can't fathom someone happy/friendly off the track and would wreck his Mom for a win on it.
KB is naive to a certain extent. He was at a loss when Carl moved him in Richmond. Some guys are nice all of the time....Jimmie......Some guys are nice some of the time.....Joey.....and some guys are just asses all of the time.......KB.

KB is naive to a certain extent. He was at a loss when Carl moved him in Richmond. Some guys are nice all of the time....Jimmie......Some guys are nice some of the time.....Joey.....and some guys are just asses all of the time.......KB.
I would say joey is more of a hybrid, when in the car he is always an a-hole, but out of the car he is always a nice guy.

Joey is always an ass in the car, Kyle is acrually pretty fair in the car . Kyle is generally an ass out of the car, Joe is not.

They are both smart behind the wheel and neither make mistakes. The pit crews screw up more than they do.

Dang you really DID jump off the KB bandwagon huh? Not razzing you, just astonished. I still cheered for Mark when he drove for Michael so it’s just crazy for me to think how someone kinda gives up on someone they were a fan of. Even when he isn’t driving one of your Toyotas….
Joey is always an ass in the car, Kyle is acrually pretty fair in the car . Kyle is generally an ass out of the car, Joe is not.
I’d agree with this. KB is a clean driver unless he feels he’s been screwed. But he never messes up even when he does it seems to me.
You must be Miss Cleo. 🔮
Kinda. It’s not hard to see when they wear their emotions on their sleeve likeKB does.

Dang you really DID jump off the KB bandwagon huh? Not razzing you, just astonished. I still cheered for Mark when he drove for Michael so it’s just crazy for me to think how someone kinda gives up on someone they were a fan of. Even when he isn’t driving one of your Toyotas….

I’d agree with this. KB is a clean driver unless he feels he’s been screwed. But he never messes up even when he does it seems to me.

Kinda. It’s not hard to see when they wear their emotions on their sleeve likeKB does.
I will be honest....I had struggled to support KB since Dover 2012 when he unloaded on everything TRD and Toyota....and I saw in an interview how Kyle would treat the people of TRD on occasion a few years ago. I am a little surprised too, honestly, but my feelings for my OEM are deep, and I don't miss that ****. It is easier to be a fan now.

We hate when people aren't like us. Logano lives rent free in his head.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

We hate when people aren't like us. Logano lives rent free in his head.

I agree. Joey was hilarious in the pre-race interview. Said that now Chase is part of the Coke family, his fanbase needs to root for Joey because "they are all family now." Joey is scary right now. Really is.

I will be honest....I had struggled to support KB since Dover 2012 when he unloaded on everything TRD and Toyota....and I saw in an interview how Kyle would treat the people of TRD on occasion a few years ago. I am a little surprised too, honestly, but my feelings for my OEM are deep, and I don't miss that ****. It is easier to be a fan now.
I'm sure it's hard to be a KB fan if you respect maturity and guys that give their team credit when it's due. If I was a Toyota fan I'd be jumping on the Reddick and Bell trains. Seem to be good guys, not embracing the drama.

I'm sure it's hard to be a KB fan if you respect maturity and guys that give their team credit when it's due. If I was a Toyota fan I'd be jumping on the Reddick and Bell trains. Seem to be good guys, not embracing the drama.
To me Toyota was just as much to blame in that situation for letting him get away with acting like that. I see it all the time at work if you tolerate that behavior people will act that way. Look at his brother he got punted around until he figured out he needed to change.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

To me Toyota was just as much to blame in that situation for letting him get away with acting like that. I see it all the time at work if you tolerate that behavior people will act that way. Look at his brother he got punted around until he figured out he needed to change.

Oh Toyota and Gibbs 100%. They put up with it because of his talent.

Love those guys....and yeah, it is easier for me to be a fan these days for sure. I am a huge Adam Stevens fan, and Bell is just easy to like. I like our guys.

BS. JGR cut him, and this place wouldn't shut up.....and oh by the way.....Toyota didn't let him go....JGR did.

I agree. Joey was hilarious in the pre-race interview. Said that now Chase is part of the Coke family, his fanbase needs to root for Joey because "they are all family now." Joey is scary right now. Really is.
I've said this before, but he is embodiment of comfortable in his own skin. He's the most comfortable/confidence driver (and that's not always a common combination) since prime JJ.

Does anyone else feel like Kyle Busch just hates how much he has in common with Logano, and just zones in on the ONE thing Joey may be able to do better than him? Compartmentalize?

Their on track philosophies are different. But outside of that...LOOK at these two.

They're both 2x champs. They're both the youngest winners in the history of cup. They both were given a chance to shine by Gibbs. They both have left and felt disrespected by Gibbs. They both have tried to publically embody the IDGAF attitude. They're both fathers of multiple children, and honestly seem to be great, family oriented fathers.

These two have more in common than any two drivers in the sport and there's no reason these guys shouldn't be the best of friends.

There's a lot coming into the media about their... relationship, and the difference in maturity, insight, and emotional intelligence between the two is astounding.

These two need to just sit down, have a beer, and get over it. They're so much more alike than KB likes to acknowledge.

I look forward to the saga when Kyle ends up back at Toyota at some point, and Rev welcomes him back with a fruit basket.
And he will. Rev is the most shameless poster on this board. He's irrationally loyal to Toyota...it's always fun and never truly personal. Love that man.

Back
Top Bottom