Kyle Larson Appreciation Thread

I think people got a little too used to Tony Stewart turning up at their local track in a 410 Sprint and failing to make it out of the B-Main.

Larson is a completely different monster.

Idk how anyone can hate on what he’s doing for grassroots racing

Not really hate, could run out west at Las Vegas, Vado NM (yes he went there for late models) maybe Dodge City or Belleville.

Douglas County OR converted dirt looks good too if they want to work with NARC King of the West 410.

I think the fans out west are missing out but it is what it is regarding energy & travel costs.

I think people got a little too used to Tony Stewart turning up at their local track in a 410 Sprint and failing to make it out of the B-Main.

Larson is a completely different monster.
Larson is my guy, but he can't hold a candle to Tony Stewart. Tony Stewart has won championships in every single car he's raced in.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I was a Larson fan before he had won a cup race, just respected that he’d race anything on any surface. Since then, I’ve come to believe his approach to the sport is the template young drivers need to embrace. Race. Race all the time. Race anything. Race anywhere. Makes me think
Larson must have been a Tony Stewart fan. Except that Larson doesn’t blow his top every week 😬

I was a Larson fan before he had won a cup race, just respected that he’d race anything on any surface. Since then, I’ve come to believe his approach to the sport is the template young drivers need to embrace. Race. Race all the time. Race anything. Race anywhere. Makes me think
Larson must have been a Tony Stewart fan. Except that Larson doesn’t blow his top every week 😬
Was a fan of Stewart, the progression to Kyle Larson was seamless.

I was a Jeff Burton fan that converted to Larson after his Daytona Xfinity wreck. I knew of him from being a big fan of dirt racing, and I knew he was going to light up the dirt racing scene for decades to come, but after his engine ended up in the stands at Daytona I really started hoping for him to make it big. Then he had that awesome finish at Bristol vs. Kyle Busch a few weeks later and that sealed it for me.

These days he’s part of a pool of drivers I pull for. I don’t really have one that stands out. Larson, Elliott, Kyle Busch, Almirola and Bell are my guys. Josh Berry is entering the conversation as well.

I was a Jeff Burton fan that converted to Larson after his Daytona Xfinity wreck. I knew of him from being a big fan of dirt racing, and I knew he was going to light up the dirt racing scene for decades to come, but after his engine ended up in the stands at Daytona I really started hoping for him to make it big. Then he had that awesome finish at Bristol vs. Kyle Busch a few weeks later and that sealed it for me.

These days he’s part of a pool of drivers I pull for. I don’t really have one that stands out. Larson, Elliott, Kyle Busch, Almirola and Bell are my guys. Josh Berry is entering the conversation as well.
I noticed Larson in that same wreck (I thought it was great he was going to race for CGR, who is my favorite IndyCar team) and then he really got my attention at Chicagoland in 2014 when he went at it with Jeff Gordon. Gordon was and is still my absolute favorite race car driver, but he had to retire. But since Larson moved to Hendrick, he’s definitely helped fill that void.

Would_you_believe1679513945.jpg

Larson is still alive in the playoffs, no thanks to a non player Lajoie who ruined almost everybody's day at the front with his clown show. Dega was one of Larson's weaker tracks, so it is on to the Roval where he is pretty darn strong on the road racing side of the series. It looked to me that Larson was running in survival mode at Talladega, running at the front to stay out of trouble and until Lajoie came along, he was in a top 5 position to finish.

And he just keeps winning. Is there any vehicle he can’t drive? Has he tried jet fighters yet?

Kylie should STFU and keep his mouth shut about other teams and drivers!!!!!! C.Bell is MY driver and loves racing for MY team which means he loves his owner controlling every aspect of his life!!!!!!!

:rolleyes:

If Chase Elliott is Chasey does that make Christopher Bell Chrisie? Asking for a friend.

Larson led 199/267 laps at Homestead last year, Byron led 32. I think they have a pretty good book of the track.

When his contract is up, he has a choice to make then. Maybe The Felon can make room at the prison for him.
Bell had a three car dirt team, cars equipment and all that he just started with his father in law when smokin Joe nixed his dirt racing after the son died. The reason the yotas signed Bell was because of his dirt career, and because they didn't want to lose another Kyle Larson type. That is what they told him. He has plenty of reasons to jump, what Bell does is another story.

Larson vs Bell is the rivalry I didnt know I needed, but now I want it.

When his contract is up, he has a choice to make then. Maybe The Felon can make room at the prison for him.

If there's a "prison" in Cup, it sure sounds like the one (and only) team that prohibits their drivers from other racing ventures, and that just happens to be the team Bell currently drives for. Sucks for him. I think he ends up at SHR eventually.

Meanwhile, Larson is free to continue racing whatever he wants while Bell lives vicariously through him. You talk about Larson's priorities? Look at his trophies, then try and convince anyone that there's a problem.

Back
Top Bottom