Kyle Larson Appreciation Thread

I rather doubt Mr. Wilke intended to minimize the efforts of other teams.

It’s racing. There are winners and others.

I think the car is going to need some tweaks when it goes from testing to week to week racing. Some drivers will have a field day complaining, most won't say much. That's my guess. Going from the drawing board to real life almost always will point out some flaws in the design.

I think they are going to have fits with the higher clearance and the underbody that is supposed to create downforce. 40 cars stirring up the air is hard to replicate in a lab and I think they are going to lose more down force than they expect. They could be a handfull to drive, and that isn't going to make some of them very happy.
I think that's the way if should be. The true test of the Next Gen will be when everybody figures it out....How the racing will be then....Until that time, start your laptops! I like MY chances with that little tuning shop out of Costa Mesa and Salisbury.

My bad. Thanks for the correction. I counted on their numbers.

I guess we’ll just have to wait for Larson to have a good season.
Haha, this is still a top 5 season, all time, imo.

I'm trashing on NBC, not you guys, or Larson.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Is there something wrong with Pockrass, like Parkinson's? His hands were shaking throughout that video with Larson.

Is there something wrong with Pockrass, like Parkinson's? His hands were shaking throughout that video with Larson.
He sounds nervous whenever he talks to a driver.

Always has. I'm not a fan of his tbh.

If there's something medical, then my apologies. But I think he just gets nervous when talking to drivers. His energy and comfort is totally different when talking to cameras, vlogging vs when talking to drivers.

Don't **** with the narrative. He is Jesus behind the wheel.

and to think
if no broken brake rotor
we would all be celebrating how awesome a driver Truex is

and how much of a scam the playoffs are cause the “best” driver didn’t win the championship AGAIN !!

and to think
if no broken brake rotor

and how much of a scam the playoffs are cause the “best” driver didn’t win the championship AGAIN !!
Yep, that would have been cool.

and to think
if no broken brake rotor

Exactly why it shouldn’t come down to a single race. If the Chiefs and the Buccaneers went to the Super Bowl, Tom Brady can’t throw an interception to a defender from the Eagles. Tyreek hill can’t get tackled by a Chargers defender. It’s one team vs one team. If you want to do it that way, why not just put 4 cars out there for a 20 lap dash, Cars style.

Exactly why it shouldn’t come down to a single race. If the Chiefs and the Buccaneers went to the Super Bowl, Tom Brady can’t throw an interception to a defender from the Eagles. Tyreek hill can’t get tackled by a Chargers defender. It’s one team vs one team. If you want to do it that way, why not just put 4 cars out there for a 20 lap dash, Cars style.
That is basically what NASCAR does. Only 4 cars actually race the final race for the championship.

I wonder which movie stars gave up their courtside seats so Kyle and Katelyn could watch the Lakers game. I bet it wasn't Jack Nicholson or Adam Sandler. :D
1638374275780.png
1638374448594.png
1638373997368.png

Last edited:
The power of forgiveness...it is by far the greatest gift I have ever received. That was a surprisingly good piece.
I've said this before, but 2019 Kyle Larson and 2021 Kyle Larson are extremely different people. He seems to have done about 5 years of growing in those years. There's a distinct difference in how he presents himself. He just looks and feels older, and much much more mindful and aware.

I've said this before, but 2019 Kyle Larson and 2021 Kyle Larson are extremely different people. He seems to have done about 5 years of growing in those years. There's a distinct difference in how he presents himself. He just looks and feels older, and much much more mindful and aware.

#5 the car/team he had been needing.
Well he did improve but a champion has to have a good team or the right situation to show what he can do.

Back
Top Bottom