Kyle wouldn't have bumped Carl

i don't believe Kyle would have myself. too scared.

Bump and runs have hardly happened since like 2001. So yeah probably not.

racing is a 4 hour experience. Finishing 4th can be just as exciting for BK racing as a win for RCR

racing is a 4 hour experience. Finishing 4th can be just as exciting for BK racing as a win for RCR
Stone-Cold-What-icommonsense.png

No, Kyle would've slammed him into the wall and then bragged about it.
Robbie Gordon and Mikey W. are the only two that I can think of that comes close to destroying as many race cars (other than theirs) as kybu. They mostly ran out of talent and wrecked'em but kybu does it on purpose.

Robbie Gordon and Mikey W. are the only two that I can think of that comes close to destroying as many race cars (other than theirs) as kybu. They mostly ran out of talent and wrecked'em but kybu does it on purpose.
I anticipated an earlier appearance from you Johali but glad to see you voice your support for Ky B...............

Oh wait! :mad:

:D

I'm not a Jennifer Jo Cobb fan by any means, but the way Kyle Busch just drove through her at Bristol and got away with it has to be one of the cheapest things I've ever seen. I mean, stuff like that happens in short track racing but you'd never get away with it. Then, the very next day, he chop blocked Brad Keselowski and put himself in the wall, then crashes Keselowski the very next turn. And got away with it. That was the year he went on to win all three races. I don't care how "great" of an accomplishment it was, if Kevin Harvick had pulled that crap, he'd be parked for three races. That was dirty, no good driving that only Kyle Busch and Brad Keselowski are allowed to get away with.

Kyle might be the greatest of all time (which he is), but he'd put his own brother through a wall to win a race. And has done it before.

I'm not a Jennifer Jo Cobb fan by any means, but the way Kyle Busch just drove through her at Bristol and got away with it has to be one of the cheapest things I've ever seen. I mean, stuff like that happens in short track racing but you'd never get away with it. Then, the very next day, he chop blocked Brad Keselowski and put himself in the wall, then crashes Keselowski the very next turn. And got away with it. That was the year he went on to win all three races. I don't care how "great" of an accomplishment it was, if Kevin Harvick had pulled that crap, he'd be parked for three races. That was dirty, no good driving that only Kyle Busch and Brad Keselowski are allowed to get away with.

She shouldn't have been in the way

Jennifer Faux Cobb?

Why was she within 2 car widths of the racing line?

No.

Anybody that bitches about my fanboi stuff should note that hater stuff in this thread is by far more pathetic--and yet, somehow fashionable. Makes me laugh that this **** is at its worst shortly after a win. Moving a guy has shades of gray, so I won't attack all comments. Some are more correct than others, but I will say this with 100% certainty. Kyle Busch would not have done to Carl what Carl did to him. I have no reference, so don't ask, but I will submit this (but I don't give a **** about approval).....Kyle slowed because that all he thought he needed to do was to take Carl's line, and Carl would back off because he was a teammate. You can call Kyle stupid for doing that, but whatever. Kyle was surprised because he anticipated that Carl would race him the way he would race a teammate. Kyle's car had not gone away that much. Kyle learned, and best of all, gave nobody anything to bitch about post race. That's why this **** still lives.

LOL on 100% certain Kyle wouldn't have bumped Carl......... now Kyle's a choirboy.......

Not at all, in fact, I would like to think Kyle would have drilled him, but honestly, I am sure that he wouldn't. Again, WTF do I know? ....but I am as sure of that as anything I have ever seen in this sport.

I would be disappointed if Kyle were in Carls position and didn't do what he needed to do to win the race.

I would be disappointed if Kyle were in Carls position and didn't do what he needed to do to win the race.

It's very complicated, but I will say this....Historically, Kyle resented any talk of working together as a team on the track. He has always been helpful to teammates when it comes to set ups, etc.--contrary to popular belief (flame away haters, I don't care). I am of the belief that Kyle is working to understand what the teammate responsibilities are in terms of how they race each other. I believe that Denny has helped him to define those responsibilities with his move in Daytona, and that Carl has furthered this education with the Richmond stuff. In short, his teammates are helping him a great deal from you ever being disappointed. I will say this.....Kyle Busch is the most talented Toyota driver, so any give that he would have considered (and I do believe that he would have given in Richmond had the tables been turned) should have been welcomed by his teammates with some reciprocation. Now, I believe that the gloves are off. I do not believe that this benefits the other Toyota drivers. My opinion.......

I couldn't stop laughing throughout his novel. I could taste the tears.

Eagerly waiting for you to post anything other than stuff about my posts. Should be good.:lurk:

Anybody that bitches about my fanboi stuff should note that hater stuff in this thread is by far more pathetic--and yet, somehow fashionable. Makes me laugh that this sh!t is at its worst shortly after a win. Moving a guy has shades of gray, so I won't attack all comments. Some are more correct than others, but I will say this with 100% certainty. Kyle Busch would not have done to Carl what Carl did to him. I have no reference, so don't ask, but I will submit this (but I don't give a sh!t about approval).....Kyle slowed because that all he thought he needed to do was to take Carl's line, and Carl would back off because he was a teammate. You can call Kyle stupid for doing that, but whatever. Kyle was surprised because he anticipated that Carl would race him the way he would race a teammate. Kyle's car had not gone away that much. Kyle learned, and best of all, gave nobody anything to bitch about post race. That's why this sh!t still lives.

You need to learn what the word hater means. You can not like someone without being a hater. I don't like Kyle Busch, but I don't hate him either. GET A GRIP! You Kyle fans toss around the word hater like it's a ball. Kyle sure as hell would have done the same thing, and that's not even a bad thing. Bumping someone up and out of the way is totally fine. So us saying Kyle would have done it isn't even hating, it's stating the truth....maybe only 5% of the drivers out there wouldn't have done it, and that 5% is me being nice. Probably more like 2%

It's very complicated, but I will say this....Historically, Kyle resented any talk of working together as a team on the track. He has always been helpful to teammates when it comes to set ups, etc.--contrary to popular belief (flame away haters, I don't care). I am of the belief that Kyle is working to understand what the teammate responsibilities are in terms of how they race each other. I believe that Denny has helped him to define those responsibilities with his move in Daytona, and that Carl has furthered this education with the Richmond stuff. In short, his teammates are helping him a great deal from you ever being disappointed. I will say this.....Kyle Busch is the most talented Toyota driver, so any give that he would have considered (and I do believe that he would have given in Richmond had the tables been turned) should have been welcomed by his teammates with some reciprocation. Now, I believe that the gloves are off. I do not believe that this benefits the other Toyota drivers. My opinion.......

I am seldom disappointed in Kyles on track actions

Back
Top Bottom