Lack of respect for Jimmie Johnson?

I have always believed that a thread addressing a lack of disrespect for Brooke Sealey was the greatest need. When she left Jeff all of his future championships went bye bye too.
I do think a "Best & worst breakups - by the numbers" thread would be a fun study. Can one of you retired guys please pull in the research?

lol. Jimmie doesn’t get enough respect.
Are you referring to his treatment by the insiders or by fans in general. I do think many fans dismiss his driving accomplishments or that they are in denial about his ability to be so dominant in his era.

As for his post driving career I am willing to accept the comments from @Allenbaba as being accurate. I believe he has always provided great inside information that is reliable.

If you have some better information to post please enlighten me.

Are you referring to his treatment by the insiders or by fans in general. I do think many fans dismiss his driving accomplishments or that they are in denial about his ability to be so dominant in his era.

As for his post driving career I am willing to accept the comments from @Allenbaba as being accurate. I believe he has always provided great inside information that is reliable.

If you have some better information to post please enlighten me.

Fans. I’d say lots of them including myself were in denial about his talent back then. I don’t think in general he has the persona of an entertainer all the time like some drivers

Back
Top Bottom