Let's introduce ourselves.

T

trish

I'm trish. I've been registered here since yesterday. I've been following NASCAR for a year now, and before that, I casually watched open wheel racing. I usually hang out at the RacingOne board as trish, but this place is really cool. I love all the gadgets.

welcome trish, hope you enjoy your stay. please remain seated at all times and keep your hands inside till the ride comes to a complete stop. thankyou, and enjoy your stay. tshhhhh:D

:) Hi trish, ditto.

I've been a long time race fan, but not a religious fan until about '90.

This board is very cool, a few more things to play with.

:)

Trish...Hope you enjoy your stay here...and as Kat says "just be safe out there"

Hey Trish,
Welcome to the forum. I've only been here a little over a month, been a race fan for a long long time. Started watching races at the Waterford Speedbowl back in the 60's. I am fan of the man in black and anything that's got wheels and goes fast. I grew up in Ct. myself and lived back there as an adult once, still have family there. Enjoy, there's a lot of good people and information here.

Hi Trish,I am Pbunch,I am A Pieces,Real good lookin dude,And a heck of a nice guy.My daughters got my wifes good looks,cause I still have mine.I like to have fun.You should never take me to serious.I can BS with the best of them,and I Like to pick on TRL.
Welcome to the forum,I have been here almost 2 months.This is a great place to be.I hope you have a lot of enjoyment here.:D

Hey Trish...Mlitefan01....first time caller..long time listener!! Ya see ,when you were watching open wheel the tires were twice as wide and the car weighed half as much, now here in the Nascar world the tires are half as wide and the car weighs twice as much :) But seriously, I'm ramblin' :eek: Welcome aboard!!

:eek: hi trish i am new here too but have enjoyed reading about other peoples views as far as pbunch i have seen him and all is true except the good looking part. i also have been around racing for more years than i want to admit and hope you will stay around
good to have you in the pits

Hi Trish...I'm gonna move this thread into the Off Topic board...:)

Whooooooosh....

The little devil in me says ENJOY your stay:D :D

We all can :argue::takethat: and even say:bs:

Just remember the Chrome horn for off racing topics:beerchug:

PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR from Kat:waver:

Hi Kat! I thought you were a Ward Burton and Tony Stewart fan, hence the Kat2220. But I see you have a Jeff Gordon avatar. Good choice.:booya:

Welcome, Trish! Only been here around a month myself. I'm one of several refugees from the TR forum. (If you don't know it already, you don't want to know it. Trust me.) Been a race fan for, oh, around five years, but only started getting nuts with it three years ago.

This place is friendly, so I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Originally posted by pbunch
Kat are you feeling better?I got a good summer cold going on.:(

Hi pb, not really feeling better yet. It's a flu type thing. I sleep a lot, cough a lot and have aweful headaches. Hard to purrr.

Hope you feel better. I will be posting another Kitty cat thing in a few.

Did you send me your email addy?? if so, please do it again cuz I got lots of responses without forum names and can't tell who is who. PMme if needed, thanks and

prrrrrrr kat

Originally posted by trish
Hi Kat!  I thought you were a Ward Burton and Tony Stewart fan, hence the Kat2220.  But I see you have a Jeff Gordon avatar.  Good choice.:booya:

Jeff is my absolute fave:itslove:

The 2220 comes from an old address, can't be bothered changing it.

But I also love Tony, Ward, JR, Jimmie J, Newman, etc.

Like my aka says, Respect all, Wish no Harm. (but it's still ok to pick on people, fun too:p

purrrrrrrrrr Kat

Welcome Trish! The members are great, and the mods rock!

I'm pretty new here too, another refugee of the TR boards. My obsession with Nascar came only a few years ago, but now I practically eat, breath and sleep it! My faves are the Gibbs boys, but I like most of the drivers and try not to bash much.

Hope to see you around!

Cheers! :beerchug:

-HappyHour

Welcome trish. I am the stereotypical Junior hater, Harvick hater, Ford fan pulling for Ward even though he is in a Dodge. Another TR survivor, came over from the dark side. This place is way more fun. Been a race fan since about 1971, serious about it since 1976 Daytona 500, and I'll probably offend you before it's all said and done so I'll apologize now for it. :lol2:

Originally posted by TN-Ward-Fan
Welcome trish.  I am the stereotypical Junior hater, Harvick hater, Ford fan pulling for Ward even though he is in a Dodge.   Another TR survivor, came over from the dark side.  This place is way more fun.  Been a race fan since about 1971, serious about it since 1976 Daytona 500,  and I'll probably offend you before it's all said and done so I'll apologize now for it.   :lol2:

Welcome to the board...everyone here is pretty cool. Forgive me for asking if you've stated this, but who do you root for?

Got your PM-your wish is my command, so ehre I am-replying to you. This board is more confusing then the SFX forum was at first. Don't think I will post here much-already on too many others!

I still marvel at what's confusing about a message board.

You type in the box and press the submit button.

Originally posted by LOVIN7
Got your PM-your wish is my command, so ehre I am-replying to you. This board is more confusing then the SFX forum was at first. Don't think I will post here much-already on too many others!
It was confusing to me to. Not the message board, but figuring out how to put an avatar on. I did what the directions said, but the things I needed weren't there...then they were.:( If there is anything I can do to make it easier for you, just ask.:)

Originally posted by LOVIN7

Hand around, lurk for a while and you will figure it out.

PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Kat:waver::) :D

Hope ya get a chance to post here some Lovin, Good to see YA!

Lovin7 is good people Paul, gets around to lots of places.

I guess if ya get used to a board without as many features as this all the options seem a bit overwhelming at first. BUt it really is easy.

Spend some time doing the "wonder what this dioes?" thing myself. Most of the time it was'That's cool!"

Occassionally ya get "where am I now?"
:D

Been here since the start and still get lost...that'll boost her confidence.

How about. "It's easy! They're only buttons!"

Hi Trish!Welcome aboard.You will find this is a great site I think.I have been here about a month or so.Came over in the 'great migration'from another forum.Enjoy!

Spend some time doing the "wonder what this dioes?" thing myself. Most of the time it was'That's cool!"

Oh great, don't tell them that, the chat room will go down again.:crashcomp just kidding paul, but I did forget to tell you paul that the chat was going all wiggie on Sat. night, out of the blue jibberish names that where just random letter would leave the room and then a error messege would be after it but it has been to long and can't remember what the error was. Maybe someone else that was in the chat Sat. can remember.:crashcomp

Hi Trish........and yet another refugee from the TR boards!! Been here for a little over a month now and find everyone nice and friendly (the one's that aren't don't last long)!! I'm sure you'll like this site. Me? A NASCAR fan since about 1979......big time Earnhardt fan from his rookie year!! My drivers now are Jr, DJ, Tony, and even (God, this hurts!!) Jeffie!!:D Actually, there are only a few drivers that I wish would retire or quit........and, one of them is NOT Jimmy Spencer!!:D

Have fun........this a good site!!

Originally posted by DE Wrangler 2
Hi Trish........and yet another refugee from the TR boards!!  Been here for a little over a month now and find everyone nice and friendly (the one's that aren't don't last long)!!  I'm sure you'll like this site.  Me?  A NASCAR fan since about 1979......big time Earnhardt fan from his rookie year!!  My drivers now are Jr, DJ, Tony, and even (God, this hurts!!) Jeffie!!:D   Actually, there are only a few drivers that I wish would retire or quit........and, one of them is NOT Jimmy Spencer!!:D  

OOOHH Wrangler:lips: wifey helped, yes???

PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Nawwww, Kat...........I've always sort of liked the little snake!! Just hate to admit it is all!!:D But, I do have to harrass her (and others) when he wins from out of "nowhere"........only problem is this year I've not been able to do that!!:(

Originally posted by DE Wrangler 2
Hi Trish........and yet another refugee from the TR boards!!  Been here for a little over a month now and find everyone nice and friendly (the one's that aren't don't last long)!!  I'm sure you'll like this site.  Me?  A NASCAR fan since about 1979......big time Earnhardt fan from his rookie year!!  My drivers now are Jr, DJ, Tony, and even (God, this hurts!!) Jeffie!!:D   Actually, there are only a few drivers that I wish would retire or quit........and, one of them is NOT Jimmy Spencer!!:D  

Thanks for the welcome.:) Remember...Jimmy Spencer is in the next No-Bull Million.:leap:

Back
Top Bottom