Let's introduce ourselves.

Hi Trish...Another TR refugee. Obviously a Jeff Gordon fan here. Been a huge fan for only a few years now. Was a big Richard Petty fan as a kid. Trailed off for a while when he retired. I also like Jimmie Johnson, Kyle Petty, Mark Martin and a few others. Used to really hate Tony Stewart, but these people in here seem to have cured that.

Originally posted by 4xchampncountin
Hi Trish...Another TR refugee. Obviously a Jeff Gordon fan here. Been a huge fan for only a few years now. Was a big Richard Petty fan as a kid. Trailed off for a while when he retired. I also like Jimmie Johnson, Kyle Petty, Mark Martin and a few others. Used to really hate Tony Stewart, but these people in here seem to have cured that.
I love Tony Stewart and Bobby Labonte. I also like Kenny Schrader, Terry Labonte, Kevin Harvick, Jeff Green, Rusty Wallace, etc. I guess I like alot of the drivers. :eek:

Welcome Trish and hope you love it here!

Hey DE Wrangler 2 what's the Spencer Fan club up to now 6? Do you get free donuts instead of a tee-shirt when you join?:p LOl
Just funnin with you. You can like Spencer if you want, just hope the men with the little white jackets don't show up soon! Don't know if I would go around telling everybody!!:heehee: :heehee:

Originally posted by sgbg88
Welcome Trish and hope you love it here!  

Hey DE Wrangler 2 what's the Spencer Fan club up to now 6?  Do you get free donuts instead of a tee-shirt when you join?:p LOl
Just funnin with you.  You can like Spencer if you want, just hope the men with the little white jackets don't show up soon! Don't know if I would go around telling everybody!!:heehee: :heehee:

:ROFLMFAO:

Who said I was a Spencer fan? I just don't dislike him!! He's better than a lot of other drivers out there who have a big fan club!! He's funny, he's entertaining, and he can drive too!!:)

He is entertaining. He always has something to say and he is funny. I can't believe I just said(typed) that. I agree with you what's wrong with me, I need some chocolate! I'll have to admit that he can drive. This is getting out of hand! I'm just going to say I agree and quit while I'm ahead. If I don't I might go over to the other side and become his fan! :sketchy:

Originally posted by sgbg88
He is entertaining.  He always has something to say and he is funny.  I can't believe I just said(typed) that.  I agree with you what's wrong with me, I need some chocolate!  I'll have to admit that he can drive.  This is getting out of hand!  I'm just going to say I agree and quit while I'm ahead.  If I don't I might go over to the other side and become his fan! :sketchy:

Jimmy's fan club welcomes you with BIG WIDE OPEN ARMS!! Take care of the chocolate fit and come to your senses!!:D

That was cold!:justevil: How could you! Now people will think I like him!lol I had my chocolate and have come to my senses. You must have had dinner and had time to come up with that! :p

I'll get you my pretty and your little dog too! (Just love that movie) :hyper: chocoate starting to kick in, might not make sense for the next hour! But I'll never be that off to join HIS fan club!:bleh:

Hey Trish, Just call me Tab. I have been hanging around here forever.:D I am glad to see ya making some new friends, thats whats all about. This is a great place with some great people, and I hope ya feel right at home.

Back
Top Bottom