Life in the Fast Lane

Ford 222

Team Owner
The acting is terrible in the few minutes I was able to watch. It's pretty bad when you're supposed to be a "reality" show and the acting is that contrived.

AdoubleU24

Team Owner
I've always enjoyed these shows to an extent just because you get to see some behind the scenes stuff with the team that you normally wouldn't.

Revman

Hush.
I honestly don't mind the show....They don't take themselves too seriously. Racing Wives was horrid. Okay, I get it...Samantha was the boss. SMDH.

ahhculdee

Team Owner
I want a reality show of B.J. McLeod I feel like that would be much more compelling TV.

LJ7201

Two episode premise ideas:

1. Austin Dillon does a DNA test, and the results come back positive for having "The Clutch Gene"

2. Austin Dillon gets an xray, and the results come back confirming that he has "That Dog in Him"

Magicmiler

36.5157°N, 82.2570°W
Never seen Dillons show.
I did, however, watch Racing Wives, numerous times, because of Samantha's acting abilities...

Cholo

Team Owner
I honestly don't mind the show....They don't take themselves too seriously. Racing Wives was horrid. Okay, I get it...Samantha was the boss. SMDH.
Revman - you know a lot of people in the garage, is Austin Dillon as hated there as he is by the fans?

Formerjackman

Team Owner
Never seen Dillons show.
I did, however, watch Racing Wives, numerous times, because of Samantha's acting abilities...
I don't know what it is, but every time I see her on my TV or computer I can get rid of it fast enough, and I swear to you, it has NOTHING to do with Kyle. By the time they announced their divorce, I felt the same way about Brooke Gordon.

Formerjackman

Team Owner
I don’t even know what channel it’s on. I have no interest in what drivers do when they get out of the car.
I have an interest, I am just always skeptical that ANYTHING I am seeing would be happening if there wasn't somebody there to film it. I call it "Suspended Reality" television.

Revman

Hush.
Revman - you know a lot of people in the garage, is Austin Dillon as hated there as he is by the fans?
I won't profess to know a lot of people in the garage, but I have never ever heard anything negative, honestly. What I have personally observed is that the dude is actually pretty nice.

Cholo

Team Owner
I won't profess to know a lot of people in the garage, but I have never ever heard anything negative, honestly. What I have personally observed is that the dude is actually pretty nice.
Interesting. I can't think of a more unlikeable driver based on his public persona, maybe he needs new PR team.

Reactions: sdj

sdj

Just a race fan
In the woods (as much as possible) RM LogoType (4)
Interesting. I can't think of a more unlikeable driver based on his public persona, maybe he needs new PR team.

I think the Black hat, arrogant interviews, and the #3 on his car, plus his, it's ok to wreck to win attitude, has set him back some with fans.

Me personally, I can not stand the little arrogant sh*t.

Biggreen695

Team Owner

I have heard from friends within the racing business that Austin is actually a pretty likable guy, Ty on the other hand is a peckerhead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ford 222

Team Owner
I have heard from friends within the racing business that Austin is actually a pretty likable guy, Ty on the other hand is a peckerhead.

That’s weird. I don’t mind Ty but not being spotlighted is probably why.

Magicmiler

36.5157°N, 82.2570°W
Screenshot_20220917-163035_Facebook.jpg

LJ7201

Can there be a feature added where I can only and specifically like the first sentence of a post but not the second one?

Top Bottom