Life in the Fast Lane

Ford 222

Team Owner
Anyone catch any of this? Holy cow is it hard to watch. They are trying WAY too hard to lead interesting lives. Caught some of it before the Xfinity race. Embarrassing the way they act….obvious they are playing to the cameras.

Anyone catch any of this? Holy cow is it hard to watch. They are trying WAY too hard to lead interesting lives. Caught some of it before the Xfinity race. Embarrassing the way they act….obvious they are playing to the cameras.
Why do they try to push Austin Dillon so hard? There’s just no charisma there.

I don't watch this type of program. Having a NASCAR driver involved doesn't make me more inclined, just like having Chase Elliot star wouldn't get me to watch a Lifetime movie, or Ross Chastain would interest me in a show about tow truck drivers.

They tried to get me to watch it during the rain delay today. I bet this will be one of NBS's time fillers this season :bleh:

🤮🤮🤮 yes I agree. I sure hope it isn’t a race filler as well.

What was the one with Mayfield, Harvick, Bush, Kahn in the early 00’s? It had its 🤮 moments too but was focused more on their race weekend stuff with less on the made up family/personal lives. It’s obvious Dillons wife and the other chick are opting for a modeling career or something out of it.

In fairness production is probably holding onto a hundred hours of ordinary footage that they won't use.

At least they showed some of the inside of RCR pit stops and Daytona, but ya I won't be adjusting the dvr priority anytime soon lol.

I can’t imagine a worse choice of a driver to represent nascar. Three wins his whole career (one restrictir plate, two off crew chief strategy), no compelling path to Nascar (handed ride by his grandpa), and not real popular in the sport and virtually unknown outside it.

I don't watch this type of program. Having a NASCAR driver involved doesn't make me more inclined, just like having Chase Elliot star wouldn't get me to watch a Lifetime movie, or Ross Chastain would interest me in a show about tow truck drivers.
Racing Wives or whatever that thing Samantha was involved in was unwatchable.

i hope more of you watch this ????? fun reading about here:dirtbike:
You don't understand how the Internet works. People don't have to actually watch something before they criticize it.

In this case, seeing the TV ads and an academic familiarity with the genre is more than sufficient.

They should use this show as a tactic to get criminals to talk. Confess or watch every episode released up to this point.
This is one of the more creative reviews of a TV show I've ever read. Well done!

Full confession.....I watched a couple of episodes, and I don't hate it. Bunch of goofballs having fun. Refreshing. The staged Racing Wives bull**** was way worse. I hated that show.

Austin's already got his Emmy Awards outfit picked out..

8e2b704137fc35b6a0d27e48ea3f6619.jpg

Who is the dude in the yellow, what does he have to do with racing, and why should I give a **** about him?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Dillons tire carrier/ good friend. Hes in his silly tv show with him.

Back
Top Bottom