Life Without NASCAR

It a great time for a mid season recliner refresh, and even to experiment with some recliner rocker spring rates. WD-40 does wonders for the weekly maintenance during the heat of the battle when there isn't enough time between the races.
If the canine crew and car chiefs do any more seat adjustments, I'm going to need Bear Bond more than WD-40!

We are in a 7 day window now.....I can make it....but barely. Richmond.....Let's go Denny!!!!!

I wouldn’t be surprised if we got delayed until August 16th for any racing

It's just weird given the Olympics are not the mass draw that they once were. In a world of fragmented media and where everyone can get their own niche programming, I find it odd NBC shut NASCAR down. With Peacock it's not like NBC doesn't have a place to put NASCAR or the Olympics or whatever they want to show there.

But hey, maybe I'm the out of touch one and half this forum is watching swimming and basketball and the rest of the summer Olympics and NASCAR ratings would've tanked going head-head.
Huh? They're averaging around 32M viewers a day lol that's pretty good

Y'all can start arguing about whether another week off would constitute a three-week break or a four-week one. Richmond may get wet late in the week.
If the intentions are there to race, I’d still count it as two weeks, unless the race gets pushed back a whole week, then we can talk about it being three!

If the intentions are there to race, I’d still count it as two weeks, unless the race gets pushed back a whole week, then we can talk about it being three!
Wrong. They scheduled a two RACE break which consumes 3 weeks of the Gregorian calendar, instituted in October, 1582.

If Richmond is wiped out, the break will continue into its 4th week. Time waits for no man. 😎

Wrong. They scheduled a two RACE break which consumes 3 weeks of the Gregorian calendar, instituted in October, 1582.

If Richmond is wiped out, the break will continue into its 4th week. Time waits for no man. 😎
So every week is a 1 week break since it’s 7 days between them? NASCAR, and every single other sports media also called it a two week break. Find me any actual credible source that says three week break. I gave someone else this same challenge, and they never got back to me.

So every week is a 1 week break since it’s 7 days between them? NASCAR, and every single other sports media also called it a two week break. Find me any actual credible source that says three week break. I gave someone else this same challenge, and they never got back to me.
See post 52. Is math really that tough?
Math never deviates. Math is facts.
Look on the calendar, which is a pretty credible source and add the days, they equal 21 days which is still 3 weeks. Is it such a hard thing to understand?
Screenshot_20240806_155001_Calendar.jpg

See post 52. Is math really that tough?
Math never deviates. Math is facts.
Look on the calendar, which is a pretty credible source and add the days, they equal 21 days which is still 3 weeks. Is it such a hard thing to understand?
View attachment 79671
You’re. Not. On. Break. The. Third. Week. Yes it’s 21 days. But it’s two weeks they are on break. If you have a day off work. You went back after two days, but it wasn’t a two day break, was it? No. They went on break for TWO WEEKS. They retuned on the THIRD WEEK. You can’t look at it like a regular calendar because they don’t race every single day. If they did, then yes it would be a 3 week break in that instant. Because by this logic they have 1 week breaks all the time because it’s normally 7 days between races. But that sounds dumb, doesn’t it?

If NASCAR and every single sports media outlet on the planet don’t understand The Gregorian Calendar, there’s nothing I can do about that. 😎
If you got no proof to back up your ridiculous claim, then it shows how ridiculous it is.

Do you consider every normal week a one week break?

You’re. Not. On. Break. The. Third. Week. Yes it’s 21 days. But it’s two weeks they are on break. If you have a day off work. You went back after two days, but it wasn’t a two day break, was it? No. They went on break for TWO WEEKS. They retuned on the THIRD WEEK. You can’t look at it like a regular calendar because they don’t race every single day. If they did, then yes it would be a 3 week break in that instant. Because by this logic they have 1 week breaks all the time because it’s normally 7 days between races. But that sounds dumb, doesn’t it?
I think some nice pretty pie charts, graphs, upper and lower control limits, and other statistical tools could be useful with expressing all of the varied concepts, theorems and so forth...

I think some nice pretty pie charts, graphs, upper and lower control limits, and other statistical tools could be useful with expressing all of the varied concepts, theorems and so forth...
Or people just understanding what a break actually means. They race on Sundays. If you don’t race for two Sundays, and go back on the third Sunday, how many of those Sundays were you on break for? Two. Because you aren’t on a break if you’re racing. These same dumbasses can’t even provided anything to back up their claim, or can’t answer the question of is every normal race week to week a 1 week break. Because their dumb broken logic says it is. I mean hey it was 7 days between races. They get asked these questions, then stop replying. They have to just be ****** trolling me at this point, because no way someone is that dumb.

This topic may be tough but it ain't as rough as the time when a husband complained to his wife and commented about her period lasting all week.

If you got no proof to back up your ridiculous claim, then it shows how ridiculous it is.

Do you consider every normal week a one week break?

The Gregorian Calendar is ridiculous?

BLASPHEMY!!!

The Gregorian Calendar is ridiculous?

BLASPHEMY!!!
Nice dodge of the question.

Let’s ask a few more.

Okay say you get off work after working Tuesday Night. So it’s Wednesday now, and you’re off work, doing your thing. You go back Thursday morning. How many days were you on break from work?

We're dumbasses. You called it. The Jig is up, and we've been proven wrong. We bow to your Far superior logic. No use in continuing this jeremiad any longer on my end.

We're dumbasses. You called it. The Jig is up, and we've been proven wrong. We bow to your Far superior logic. No use in continuing this jeremiad any longer on my end.
I’m not smart by any means myself on things. But this is pretty basic lol. Do you consider every week of the racing season, when they race every 7 days, a one week break. Yes or no?

Back
Top Bottom