Logano's Move

I'm surprised at some of the takes here

I'm not. All the bad takes are from the Joey fans and/or the Hendrick haters.

Joey's fans: "if Joey gets paid back he accepts it, he gets out of his car and says he knew it was coming"

Joey: "If Byron wants to keep going back and forth, I can promise you I’ll keep going and I’ll go bigger every time."

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Funny, I don't remember Joey continuing to go back and forth with Kenseth after he got plowed into the wall at Martinsville......

I'm not. All the bad takes are from the Joey fans and/or the Hendrick haters.

Joey's fans: "if Joey gets paid back he accepts it, he gets out of his car and says he knew it was coming"

Joey: "If Byron wants to keep going back and forth, I can promise you I’ll keep going and I’ll go bigger every time."

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Funny, I don't remember Joey continuing to go back and forth with Kenseth after he got plowed into the wall at Martinsville......

It has to be that's the only explanation lol

Busch and Craven bumped each other several times over the last few laps yet neither one decided to just snow plow the other. Logano is hack, but if you guys are waiting for a war its not gonna happen, parts availability will put and end to that.

Logano has one coming sorry to say, he has to know that. When it happens who knows. If he retaliates after the score is evened, that's a different story.
I bet in his mind it won’t be even. I won’t pretend to know what is in his mind but it sure feels based on what he said and how he said they are even now.
Im kinda sure Byron didn’t mean to do what he did, like 9 out of 10 instances of contact out there. But these guys are so similar that they almost always take it as intentional especially when it’s for a win. Especially when one guy is super desperate for a win as this system is designed to create.
I wish someone would ask Joey now after he’s had time to settle down and watch the video if he still feels it was intentional or Byron just washed up? I doubt Joey will admit he overreacted even IF he truly felt there was no intent. Very few of these guys are capable of losing face and saying I lost my mind and wish I had not done that, especially publicly. Probably another driver in their personality that makes them aggressive and gifted drivers.

Busch and Craven bumped each other several times over the last few laps yet neither one decided to just snow plow the other. Logano is hack, but if you guys are waiting for a war its not gonna happen, parts availability will put and end to that.
That T shirt has already been taken

Nobody remembers who finishes 2nd.
Run what you got and cross the checkers first.
If you get dumped well you should’ve been farther out there.
This car is junk, just like the last car.
If you’re worried about getting moved then make sure you’re not available.
Ooooh, sooo scary!!! Please. What a clown.

He talks a tough game because he's scared. Watch out William! Joey might get mad a throw a water bottle at you!

That makes it even worse. Let's look at the facts:

- 24 accidentally squeezes 22 into the wall. What is the result? 24 has the lead, 22 ends up a couple lengths back, no damage.

- 22 intentionally dumps the 24. Not a rub, not a bump, he just sails it into the corner with one intention: knock the 24 out of the way. What is the result? 22 wins, 24 was wrecked. 22 was much faster and could have passed him clean, but decided this was the route he wanted to go.

In what world is this fair and equal? Joey must really be screwed up in the head, I think he has PTSD from the stunts Hamlin used to pull.

all day long the outside lane had the advantage
Byron knew this and did what he had to..to get the lead…by running (squeezing) the 22 into the wall
had he not the 22 would have won by 5-10 seconds

my thoughts

Not if the contact was so little that it’s almost unforgettable. I’m basically saying just a tiny little touch that doesn’t change anything at all about the race…
That tiny little hit changed the leader at the end of the race.. Byron ran behind the 22 all day and he doesn't get that lead if he doesn't hit Joey there, intentional or not.. it did change the race

That tiny little hit changed the leader at the end of the race.. Byron ran behind the 22 all day and he doesn't get that lead if he doesn't hit Joey there, intentional or not.. it did change the race
Did it ruin Joey’s day? No. So I stand by what I say. Littlest contact, put him in the wall. I don’t care.

Well Joey will be ready for a retaliation if Willy B retaliates

That line of BS didn't work for him against Kenseth. He had the fastest car at Martinsville that year and was on his way to the win until Matt's pay back eliminated that possibility. His inability to recognize self inflicted damage doesn't negate the damage when it happens.

He didn't make the final four race that year at Homestead as a result.

But I’m sure some of the others will do it. Since he gets upset at small contact and think it means you can be a bitch
Yeah because Joey is definitely the only driver who would be upset about it lmao I can't even.. how do you take yourself seriously when you say things like that?

Ooooh, sooo scary!!! Please. What a clown.

He talks a tough game because he's scared. Watch out William! Joey might get mad a throw a water bottle at you!

That makes it even worse. Let's look at the facts:

- 24 accidentally squeezes 22 into the wall. What is the result? 24 has the lead, 22 ends up a couple lengths back, no damage.

- 22 intentionally dumps the 24. Not a rub, not a bump, he just sails it into the corner with one intention: knock the 24 out of the way. What is the result? 22 wins, 24 was wrecked. 22 was much faster and could have passed him clean, but decided this was the route he wanted to go.

In what world is this fair and equal? Joey must really be screwed up in the head, I think he has PTSD from the stunts Hamlin used to pull.
The guy spent his teen years and young adult hood being told he's spoiled, didn't earn his career etc, then spent the first half of his cup career being pushed around. Call it PTSD? Sure. Defense mechanism? Sure.

Fair? Maybe not. But I'm not gonna fault a guy who's been taught by life the only way to deal with being pushed against is to push back harder. It's racing. It's fun. It's good tv. Hope it continues.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Yeah because Joey is definitely the only driver who would be upset about it lmao I can't even.. how do you take yourself seriously when you say things like that?
I mean the contact didn’t ruin his day, didn’t mess up his car, didn’t do anything to hurt him. Oh wah he led less laps than he would’ve boo hoo. Like I said, all he did was set himself up. Drivers know he would run all into you over any type of contact, so I hope he’s raced the same. As a bias Joey fan, you can’t see it.

(And you’ll probably call me a hater, but I don’t hate anyone so you be incorrect)

Gotta tell ya....The way the battle was handled yesterday, and the class with which both drivers handled it was in stark contrast to the Logano chest thumping crap. Props to Kyle Larson yesterday in managing his end of it--made Logano look really, really bad.

Lmao. Joey's pretty smart let's Byron fly by early in a backup car that has no chance, keeps backing up in 17th behind Byron in the closing laps lol, get on up there and pass him for 16th place, he ain't dumb.

I mean the contact didn’t ruin his day, didn’t mess up his car, didn’t do anything to hurt him. Oh wah he led less laps than he would’ve boo hoo. Like I said, all he did was set himself up. Drivers know he would run all into you over any type of contact, so I hope he’s raced the same. As a bias Joey fan, you can’t see it.

(And you’ll probably call me a hater, but I don’t hate anyone so you be incorrect)
So you think that the way Darlington went down other drivers are going to rough Joey up to get by him (Not for a win. Joey has stated he gets it when someone gets physical for a win)?

I'm not seeing that but I could be wrong.

So you think that the way Darlington went down other drivers are going to rough Joey up to get by him (Not for a win. Joey has stated he gets it when someone gets physical for a win)?

I'm not seeing that but I could be wrong.
Only if he makes any contact with them first. You seem to be missing that part. Even if Joey thinks his contact wasn’t a huge deal, if the driver he does it to think it is, or can just act like it is. Like it’s not hard to understand what I’m saying. Make contact, then you get knocked out the way.

Seriously you guys are still talking about this incident that happened 8 days ago? Move on with your lives or maybe just get a life

Back
Top Bottom