Martinsville RACE thread --- under the lights!

Martin saved the day

1591881169986.png

I enjoyed the race. I was surprised how fast Lagano lapped half the field. It looked like there was a fine line between nailing the setup and loosing it. Lapped traffic is a radomizer, when the four leaders came across lapped cars racing for position I noticed a Kaz and Truex worked the situation to their advantage.

I think we might see the sawzall as the preferred tool for even minor damage on the car at short tracks. The teams and NASCAR will be looking at brake cooling a little closer.

And I enjoyed hot dogs for dinner - eventhough they are local.

Reactions: Pat
Man, Cliff really dropped the ball in stage 3, Jimmie had a race winning car last night!

Blaney mad at Logano

Seems to be getting a lot of attention. I don't think it is a big deal. Logano was racing to win the race. Blaney was running like crap at that point. If I was Logano or Blaney I probably would have done the same thing. Telling someone they are number one is not a big deal. Many of us do it all the time to our friends and family. It doesn't mean we don't like them, in fact it means that we do and we are comfortable telling them what we feel.

Seems to be getting a lot of attention. I don't think it is a big deal. Logano was racing to win the race. Blaney was running like crap at that point. If I was Logano or Blaney I probably would have done the same thing. Telling someone they are number one is not a big deal. Many of us do it all the time to our friends and family. It doesn't mean we don't like them, in fact it means that we do and we are comfortable telling them what we feel.
IDK when I saw Blaney hit the wall it was at the beginning of the race. Maybe I missed another time. I know both Joy and Gordon missed the first one that I saw.

Wrong...the guy is very good. :D

Yup, that's where I was going with that. If you have Carl Edwards nominated for the HOF with 28 wins and no Championship, you have to think that Martin will have a shot with 27 wins and a Championship. Amazing.

Back
Top Bottom