Martinsville Race Thread

...and honorable mention to Kenny for bringing it home in 32nd - only 8 laps down !!

Vickers hit her twice on corner entry. first time I gave it to him, but the second time wasn't good. That's a no no anywhere you race

I admit it, Danica finished well today. Not too impressed since this is one good finish out of many races she's been in throughout both series (excluding Daytona where driver talent doesn't matter), but she had a good finish compared to 2/3 of the field today.

Jr always bends over backwards to be a good teammate to JJ and that Douchebag zips by him and puts him down another lap...unbelievable

haterade.png

Looked like about three prick moves.

That's what I saw but there's ALOT of opinions on here... Whatever. I've always thought Harvick was a hothead and Vickers gets a bad rap and that was a dick move. Then again, I am opinionated.. Haha

That's what I saw but there's ALOT of opinions on here... Whatever. I've always thought Harvick was a hothead and Vickers gets a bad rap and that was a dick move. Then again, I am opinionated.. Haha

I've always liked Harvick but I won't defend him when he's in the wrong. That was a wanky move.

The downside of being the first website that pops up on a google search for NASCAR message boards.............

Can't say much, that's pretty much how I found this place. haha

Great race today though! Lots dumb cautions courtesy of cars that had no business being out there still. Other than that it was exciting TV

That depends..Harvick's future teammate got booted twice by Vickers both times corner entry, they have a a jumbotron, Harvick saw the first boot.

Back
Top Bottom