Martinsville winner throws punches after practice

Game over. lol

He had the whole outside to make the pass.

Looks to me like two rookies just made two rookie mistakes.

So, let me get this straight... he was supposed to drive straight in to the wall because another driver didn't understand the concept of "give and take". It's a concept that's been used in every practice session in every form of auto racing since forever.

That was 100% Frewaldt's fault. Driver with absolutely no experience running a NASCAR race that had no business being on the track.

Game over. lol

Bubba was turning the corner. If it weren't for him Frewaldt would have driven straight into the wall. It was like he vastly overestimated how deep he could drive into the turn or something. Ultimately he had no business being out there - he was literally two seconds slower than Mike Harmon.

Game over. lol

Guys are driving into three below the apron. The other guy was wayyyyyy up the hill. Game on. Lol

All Wallace had to do was keep his line and he would have made it.

He contributed to the wreck by coming down ever so slightly and helping the situation.

Guys are driving into three below the apron. The other guy was wayyyyyy up the hill. Game on. Lol

Yep. Dude who's run 14 races in his entire career (last asphalt race he ran was in 2012, finished 24th in a 28 car ARCA field) was in the middle of the track. The NASCAR race winner gave him the inside - which he's supposed to do - and Frewaldt, who's never even scored a podium finish in his entire racing career, ran in the middle of the track (not giving Bubba any room whatsoever to clear him) and then didn't brake going in to the corner.

Some turds in front and behind me were calling him a ******. I have some pics of them giving him the bird and screaming like ass holes. You get them everywhere, I guess. Most of the crowd was cheering during the trophy presentation while these asses continued. If I were there with a group we would have said something, but little old me can't do much against a bunch of dumb ole boys.

The kid is a human being with hopes and dreams just like the rest of us. I never could grasp the ignorance required for prejudice and hate.

Man, that's is a shame.
Wallace drove a great race. Passing Ty on the outside was impressive, especially how Ty roughed him up a bit trying to keep him from making the pass.

Yep. Dude who's run 14 races in his entire career (last asphalt race he ran was in 2012, finished 24th in a 28 car ARCA field) was in the middle of the track. The NASCAR race winner gave him the inside - which he's supposed to do - and Frewaldt, who's never even scored a podium finish in his entire racing career, ran in the middle of the track (not giving Bubba any room whatsoever to clear him) and then didn't brake going in to the corner.

Classic cluster****

Clint moved Jeff. He didn't wreck him.
Yeah he did. JJ and Jeff were both completely sideways and going around. When Gordon nailed it and hit Clint in the door, that straightened the 24 out a bit.. If I remember that last part correctly.

Yep - he would've made it straight in to the outside SAFER barrier. The ARCA superstar with an average finish of 26th wrecked him, plain and simple.

Not if he was aware of his sorroundings.

I dont even care for this Fredwalt dude but you all are coming down on him like he's the devil. It takes two to tangle.

Not if he was aware of his sorroundings.

I dont even care for this Fredwalt dude but you all are coming down on him like he's the devil. It takes two to tangle.

Wallace was reasonable in expecting the dude to yield to him. It's called common courtesy - give and take. It's been exercised in every single NASCAR practice session ever held.

Wallace was reasonable in expecting the dude to yield to him. It's called common courtesy - give and take. It's been exercised in every single NASCAR practice session ever held.

Well according to Brad, he races people hard even in practice. :rolleyes:

You cant expect anything in this sport. You have to judge things by yourself.

All this hoopla for an on practice accident. Guy acted like he just lost a championship.

Yeah he did. JJ and Jeff were both completely sideways and going around. When Gordon nailed it and hit Clint in the door, that straightened the 24 out a bit.. If I remember that last part correctly.

I sure don't blame Jeff, but that was his payback. Clint made a (dumb?) RACING move that went bad. Jeff made a racing move that put Clint in the wall. Done.

That light brush by Clint at Phoenix sure didn't warrant Jeff waiting on the track and wrecking 3 cars right in front of a championship contender.

Well according to Brad, he races people hard even in practice. :rolleyes:

You cant expect anything in this sport. You have to judge things by yourself.

All this hoopla for an on practice accident. Guy acted like he just lost a championship.

Yeah, he has to go to a backup truck with no laps on it and start last in a 150 lap race because someone who's never won **** his entire life thought he was going to win the Daytona 500 in practice.

I sure don't blame Jeff, but that was his payback. Clint made a (dumb?) RACING move that went bad. Jeff made a racing move that put Clint in the wall. Done.

That light brush by Clint at Phoenix sure didn't warrant Jeff waiting on the track and wrecking 3 cars right in front of a championship contender.
The common response to that is "b-b-but Clint raced Jeff like an a**hole all year!" I guess aggressively going for the win at Martinsville and incidental contact at Phoenix qualifies as "all year".

The common response to that is "b-b-but Clint raced Jeff like an a**hole all year!" I guess aggressively going for the win at Martinsville and incidental contact at Phoenix qualifies as "all year".

the strangest thing is Jeff said a week later that he had lost the race when he and JJ stayed out while everyone behind them took tires, which is true.

So he spins his old tires and a guy jumps under him. What did Jeff expect?

I'm pretty sure there was another incident involving those two between Mville and Phoenix. In Gordon's mind it was an accumulation of incidents with Bowyer. It wasn't just the light brush at Phoenix that made Jeff go after Clint.

Now you've been calling Brad a wussy recently for not wrecking Kyle because Kyle has done Brad wrong repeatedly. But when Gordon did what you think Brad should do you say it's wrong.

I don't get that.

I'm pretty sure there was another incident involving those two between Mville and Phoenix. In Gordon's mind it was an accumulation of incidents with Bowyer. It wasn't just the light brush at Phoenix that made Jeff go after Clint.

Now you've been calling Brad a wussy recently for not wrecking Kyle because Kyle has done Brad wrong repeatedly. But when Gordon did what you think Brad should do you say it's wrong.

I don't get that.

1) Kyle wrecking Brad wasn't the result of a racing move. It's that simple. Jeff wrecking Clint wasn't either. They both deserve to be wrecked.

2) Brad declared war and said he would wreck Kyle.

3) Instead, Brad goes and helps Kyle save a good finish.

See, it's simple.:)

Yeah, he has to go to a backup truck with no laps on it and start last in a 150 lap race because someone who's never won **** his entire life thought he was going to win the Daytona 500 in practice.

You're taking this too personal man. I think you may be angrier than Bubba himself.

1) Kyle wrecking Brad wasn't the result of a racing move. It's that simple. Jeff wrecking Clint wasn't either. They both deserve to be wrecked.

2) Brad declared war and said he would wreck Kyle.

3) Instead, Brad goes and helps Kyle save a good finish.

See, it's simple.:)

But in the mind of the drivers it's all the same. Both Brad and Jeff felt that they had been done wrong. Jeff did something about it, and Brad ... I'll say hasn't at this point.

You'd give Brad props for drawing a line in the sand and wrecking Kyle, while condemning Gordon for doing the same.

It's simple alright. :rolleyes:

LOL anything Bowyer did to Gordon wasn't incidental at all. Anyone who says what Clint did was incidental is out of his mind.

We are to believe Clint accidently cost Gordon both Martinsville races in 2012? Horse****.

Clint simply had a target on Jeff for whatever reason and ended up paying for his sad mistake.

There was an article here that had Gordon saying he raced Clint hard, but in a mentoring way, like what Dale did with Gordon. Showing some tough love.

Guess Clint missed the memo on paying his dues. You cant come into the sport and act all badass and expect people to yield to you.

I'm not angry at all. I'm explaining to you why Bubba was pissed off. Honestly, I'm sitting here laughing at you and your lack of racing knowledge.

Oh yeah, play the you dont know racing because I dont agree with you card.

Because, of course that will make things seem right.

Both guys made rookie mistakes. Period.

Wipe those tears out of your eyes and get some new glasses.

Oh yeah, play the you dont know racing because I dont agree with you card.

Because, of course that will make things seem right.

Both guys made rookie mistakes. Period.

Wipe those tears out of your eyes and get some new glasses.

Only tears I have come from laughter. :XXROFL:

LOL anything Bowyer did to Gordon wasn't incidental at all. Anyone who says what Clint did was incidental is out of his mind.

We are to believe Clint accidently cost Gordon both Martinsville races in 2012? Horse****.

Clint simply had a target on Jeff for whatever reason and ended up paying for his sad mistake.

There was an article here that had Gordon saying he raced Clint hard, but in a mentoring way, like what Dale did with Gordon. Showing some tough love.

Guess Clint missed the memo on paying his dues. You cant come into the sport and act all badass and expect people to yield to you.
Yes, how dare I question anything St. Gordon does.

I saw the skill Wallace displayed in the truck race at Martinsville, showing up drivers with much more experience than he has. It wasn't just one or two instances either but his ability throughout the entire race was pretty darn good.

I'm so convinced Wallace is good, my guess is he'll be in a cup car within three years, four years tops. The guy is good but feel free to disagree …………...
Danica's good at Martinsville, too. Doesn't mean she's a top driver.

I see the point you're trying to make but it doen't quite hit the spot.

One guy is attacking someone whose all strapped up in his seat and the other was running like a crazed goat with a helmet on.

I would call the latter a fool however.

Kenseth could've blinded sided Gordon with one move and he'd be on the floor seeing stars.

Its never a good idea to fight with a helmet on unless you want to lose.

Great points, but let's not forget also that with a helemt on you could get a good headbutt in there and where it might hurt you, it could hurt the other more.

But we can at least agree in a fight you need to get that helmet off but we just see it for two different reasons all together but I can see your point, a good blow could do some damage if you got it on.

But in the mind of the drivers it's all the same. Both Brad and Jeff felt that they had been done wrong. Jeff did something about it, and Brad ... I'll say hasn't at this point.

You'd give Brad props for drawing a line in the sand and wrecking Kyle, while condemning Gordon for doing the same.

It's simple alright. :rolleyes:

Sooo....you're possessed by Jeff and Brad???

Back
Top Bottom