matt dibenedetto 95 car

Quick, send me some of that JGR Kool aid, and please has the preacher to say one of them sweet prayers for me.

Haters gonna hate as they say.

Uncomfortable JGR Fact: Barney beat Holy Joe in the Final NASCAR standings -- in back to back years.

JGR fans need to congratulate Barney, then move on...

Coach hates to lose. No question getting beat in his stuff pissed him off. People become confused with a competitive yet faithful man. This is what makes Coach special, and the only place you can find ANY bull**** about him is right here in this little forum of ours. I'll take my own personal experiences with Coach and what virtually EVERYBODY I have met in the industry says about him over posts here....with all due respect, of course.

focus people,how will matt do in the 95 car?

I think that you will see gradual improvement over the year. I feel like Matt will get a shot to show what he can really do before the year is over. I am not sure how long he is for that car, however. Bell will need a seat, and it depends on whether or not JGR will move Denny. I do believe that TRD and JGR were looking for Kasey Kahne in that car, but circumstances changed the plan. However, everybody is comfortable with giving Matt a shot. It's going to be fun to watch this team grow for me because I believe that unlike with FRR, TRD will have to be heavily involved to get LFR going and up to speed.

Uncomfortable JGR Fact: Barney beat Holy Joe in the Final NASCAR standings -- in back to back years.

JGR fans need to congratulate Barney, then move on...

Barney and co. may have been just a tad too good. In other words, "Know your place, boy". You can win a race or two, but you need to be out of the Chase by the second round. Kinda like "team orders", without actually saying the orders. Just implied.

Actually like the Coach. But business is business. Barney kicked tail and took names. I remember when Greg Sacks won the 400 in July at Daytona in a R&D car so to speak. It ruffled a lot of feathers. The top dogs don't like to get shown up by the under studies.

Your narrative is based on speculation without foundation. Period. Don't believe the hype.

Probably about 99% of what is posted on this and other forums is no more than speculation and opinions. My views are from the outside looking in. What's your narrative based on? And i'm not trying to be sarcastic. Perhaps you have access to info the rest of us don't have.

Probably about 99% of what is posted on this and other forums is no more than speculation and opinions. My views are from the outside looking in. What's your narrative based on? And i'm not trying to be sarcastic. Perhaps you have access to info the rest of us don't have.

Agreed, but you can see trends in the posts that start to be absorbed as statements of fact. This whole JGR/FRR deal for example. Much speculation. No factual references, but if you look at many, many posts, you would be led to believe otherwise. As for information I may have? I can assure you that I wouldn't be sharing it here if I did because like you said, 99% of this is reserved for speculation and opinion--some informed, most not so much and rooted in driver/team/manufacturer preferences. Keep it real.

Visser beat Holy Joe the past two years. Truex beat KyBu the same. Pearn’s crew manhandled whiny Adam Stevens.

Something had to be done — so Holy Joe could look like he was in charge again... :D

Visser beat Holy Joe the past two years. Truex beat KyBu the same. Pearn’s crew manhandled whiny Adam Stevens.

Something had to be done — so Holy Joe could look like he was in charge again... :D

...and you refer to Coach as Holy Joe, and I am supposed to view your post as unbiased? The Hendrick bunch wasn't pleased with SHR when Tony won it either, but we don't post much around here about that.

Agreed, but you can see trends in the posts that start to be absorbed as statements of fact. This whole JGR/FRR deal for example. Much speculation. No factual references, but if you look at many, many posts, you would be led to believe otherwise. As for information I may have? I can assure you that I wouldn't be sharing it here if I did because like you said, 99% of this is reserved for speculation and opinion--some informed, most not so much and rooted in driver/team/manufacturer preferences. Keep it real.

I guess what I'm trying to figure out is this. Are affiliated with TRD or JGR? Your post lead me to believe you have access to inside info the rest of us are not privy to. If that's the case, you should be recognised as such. I would think your post would be backed up with documented facts.

I guess what I'm trying to figure out is this. Are affiliated with TRD or JGR? Your post lead me to believe you have access to inside info the rest of us are not privy to. If that's the case, you should be recognised as such. I would think your post would be backed up with documented facts.
are you affiliated? My bad.

I don't see anything in my posts claiming affiliation. I see passion, and an unwillingness to allow posters who have a different passion to have the floor unto themselves. I don't know what information the rest of you are privy to. Speculation is that there are significant lurkers here. Who cares? My posts tend to be counter arguments to speculation fueled by bias posters. Not a big deal really, just a different voice. As I noted, if I had insider information, I wouldn't be sharing it here.....and I don't need any more recognition than any of the other voices here, really.

3 wins in K&N 7-8 years ago. 2 top tens in 68 races in the Xfinity, and 4 top tens in a 140 in cup. blue chipper.

This is a fair and honest assessment of Matts history. I don't see any "trolling" in this. At the same time, I had commented that I'd like to see him do well. I didn't get any push back for that. It's just a discussion forum, it ain't life.

Back
Top Bottom