Matt Kenseth

I've wondered how much help Roush has been getting from Ford for a long time. Penske doesn't say much, but when he switched Ford way back when, Penske and Roush were supposed to work together was the word at the time. Penske kinda hinted that they didn't get the help to get started. Then Ford signed SHR and RFR continued to get worse yet and Penske adds a full grown Penske car and revitalizes the Wood Brothers Ford effort.

Maybe Bayne should drive a Penske car a couple times. Then he could really compare RFR vs Team Penske.

REVISED upcoming schedule and what we know, or think we know...

Sonoma... Advocare, so presume Bayne
Chicago... Advocare, so presume Bayne
Daytona... TBA, probably Bayne
Kentucky... Not Kenseth per Mike Joy, so Bayne?? KENSETH
Loudon... Not Kenseth per Mike Joy, so Bayne?? KENSETH
Pocono... Not Kenseth per Mike Joy, so Bayne?? KENSETH
Watkins Glen... Not Kenseth per Mike Joy, so Bayne?? KENSETH
Michigan... Advocare, so presume Bayne
Bristol... Advocare, so presume Bayne
Darlington... TBA (September 2, 2018) KENSETH
Indianapolis... Kenseth with Wyndham
Las Vegas... Advocare, so presume Bayne
Richmond... TBA, probably Bayne
Charlotte... Advocare, so presume Bayne
Dover... Kenseth with Wyndham
Talladega... TBA, probably Bayne
Kansas... Advocare, so presume Bayne
Martinsville... TBA KENSETH
Texas... Advocare, so presume Bayne
Phoenix... Kenseth with Wyndham
Homestead... Kenseth with Wyndham

I was actually hoping the reports of Matt not racing again until September were true . These past few races have been a mess .. the car is junk week in and week out and neither Kenseth or Bayne have been able to get anything out of it. I doubt that changes any time soon .

Very good news. It seems like only the right thing to do. Had it panned it the way Mike Joy had us convinced it was going to pan out, I would not have seen how they would have been able to take much away from MK's feedback.

Back
Top Bottom