Memorable Driver and Crew Chief Quotes

Mike Crayne

Team Owner
Drivers have a habit of opening their mouth when p!ssed off. What are some of your favorite quotes from drivers and crew chiefs.

Two of my favorites are from Sterling Marten.

"That bug-eyed dummy"

"it done blowed up"

Cole, you're wandering all over the track!
Yeah, well this son of a bitch just slammed into me.
No, no, he didn't slam you, he didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you... he *rubbed* you. And rubbin, son, is racin'.

“If you're not a race driver, stay the hell home. Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up and eat that candy ass.”

“I'm just sorry we couldn't crash more cars today. We didn't fill the quota for Talladega and NASCAR. ... Honestly, if we haven't crashed at least 50% of the field by the end of the race, we need to extend the race until we crash at least 50% of the cars. It's not fair to these fans to not see any more wrecks than that, any more torn-up cars. I mean, we still had over half the cars running at the end, and it shouldn't be that way. ... I had a blast. It would have been a lot more fun if I could have gotten caught up in one more wreck. If I would have done that, it would have been perfect. ... I think we ought to make it a Figure Eight (race). I mean, if we could make it a Figure Eight, it would be perfect. It would absolutely be perfect here. It'd be better than what we've got. Or we could stop at halfway, take a break, then turn around and go backward. Then, with 10 to go, we could split the field and half of them could go in the regular direction and half could go backward."

Don't bring that car back in with 5 laps left.

Left in the car.

"You're damn right I got time for an interview."

"Well he ****** up, and he can kiss my dick. And if I get the chance, he's going to."

- Jack Hewitt

“I’m more upset with Greg Biffle, he’s the most unprofessional scaredy cat I seen in my life. He wouldn’t even fight me like a man after. So if someone texts me his address I’ll go see him Wednesday at his house and show him what he really needs he needs a frickin whooping and I’m gonna give it to him.”

“I had a big run and put me in a position where I had to lift and I keep telling these guys I’m not lifting” - Bad Brad.

Reactions: Pat
“I’m more upset with Greg Biffle, he’s the most unprofessional scaredy cat I seen in my life. He wouldn’t even fight me like a man after. So if someone texts me his address I’ll go see him Wednesday at his house and show him what he really needs he needs a frickin whooping and I’m gonna give it to him.”
Ah yes...one of many empty threats by the ultimate badass Kevin "Hold Me Back" Harvick.

Don't let facts get in the way of a good story....
Ah yes...one of many empty threats by the ultimate badass Kevin "Hold Me Back" Harvick.
"He is the most unprofessional little scaredy cat I've ever seen in my life,'' said an angry Said during a TV interview with ESPN The Magazine's Ryan McGee. "He wouldn't even fight me like a man after. So if someone texts me his address, I'll go see him Wednesday at his house and show him what he really needs."

"He is the most unprofessional little scaredy cat I've ever seen in my life,'' said an angry Said during a TV interview with ESPN The Magazine's Ryan McGee. "He wouldn't even fight me like a man after. So if someone texts me his address, I'll go see him Wednesday at his house and show him what he really needs."
Where is that embarrassed emoji? :oops: Now that you all corrected me and I have my oh **** moment, it sure SOUNDED like a KH quote....my apologies.

The funniest part about the Boris Said thing, people were texting him Biffle's address. Biffle ended up calling him and they talked it out.

Smoke as he goes flying across the grass I GOT IT! I GOT IT!

"F*** Kyle Busch" -shouted every 60-90 minutes by a bunch of drunk rednecks at Bristol's tent campground. One of which is a member on this board ;)

"F*** Kyle Busch" -shouted every 60-90 minutes by a bunch of drunk rednecks at Bristol's tent campground. One of which is a member on this board ;)
The entire weekend of Road America last year was just endless strings of Rick Flair WOOOs

"Michael Waltrip is the worst driver in NASCAR, period!"

- a former Michael Waltrip Racing driver

"That don't mean **** right now... !" - Dale Earnhardt, Jr. on grabbing another 'Dega victory

Tony talking about Stenhouse driving his late models. "He wrecked so many cars, he wrecked cars we hadn't even built yet."

Back
Top Bottom