Michigan Cup Pre Race thread

QO Mich.jpg

Man Juan got a tugh break going out second. the later in qualifiying you go the better

Man this is insane. These guys are breaking 200 without even trying.

I'm going to go on a limb and say Jimmie and the more faster guys break the 205 mark.

Damn Kahne is hauling a trucker out there.

Yup, still looks like a dork. Someone in his inner circle needs to tell him the truth about that hat.

It does makes it difficult to like him doesn't it?

He's trying too hard to look tough and when you're doing that you know you're just doing the oposite.

Yup, still looks like a dork. Someone in his inner circle needs to tell him the truth about that hat.

It does makes it difficult to like him doesn't it?

He's trying too hard to look tough and when you're doing that you know you're just doing the oposite.

C'mon you guys, the Chesney barefoot beach cowboy look? Modern country music is full of concrete cowboys with all hat and no horse. Austin and Ty at least have horses

SHR: Dillon 199.983, Patrick 199.689, Newman 200.613

So much for being a Hendrick-affiliated team.

Well I got 8 points on yahoo fantasy, better than nothing.

Bets on when Jimmie takes the lead?
Probably after the first pit stop when they adjust the car to the track that day. that is where Johnson and Knause beat ya. Kurt's team is weak in that area and needs improvement, they loose the track a lot.

The question is who is happier -- Logano or SB22?

Good question fish.

Going by the picture above of Logano and his crew, the crew looks almost bored. lol

I'm going to give this to SliceBread22. :p

Back
Top Bottom