Michigan RACE thread

Wow Alan Bestwick was not kidding when he said the caution has come out in the first 10 laps here.

Is that a record for fastest caution? LOL not even into the first lap.

I was wrong when I said Jeff's bright paint scheme would stand out. Very difficult to see when mixed in with the rest of the field.

Nascar Official in next week's drivers meeting:

"Be safe out there drivers...oh, and Jr., make sure your tires are securely on the car...and Clint, make sure yours are aired up."

And this is why you dont try to rush drivers that aren't ready for Cup yet.

What was Austin thinking? Already trying to make new rules for himself? Dummy speeding on pit road like that.

Tony needs to get Burger King as a sponsor on the #14 :rolleyes: ...maybe let the King drive it too.

Finally Gordon gets aggresive on that restart.

I missed that last wreck. Who caused it?

How so? The car was already spinning in front of him??

And this is why you dont try to rush drivers that aren't ready for Cup yet.

What was Austin thinking? Already trying to make new rules for himself? Dummy speeding on pit road like that.

Yeah cause Nationwide doesn't have that same rule, it totally has to do with him being in this race to early :rolleyes:

They said earlier about JJ having to switch to his backup car that it is the car they were planning on using in the first race of the chase....must be nice.

How so? The car was already spinning in front of him??

Yeah cause Nationwide doesn't have that same rule, it totally has to do with him being in this race to early :rolleyes:

Umm Austin was the one spinning.

Then why was he speeding excessively on pit road then?

JJ 41st to 15th, oh oh. He's yet to win here...

LOL Jimmie started dead last and he's already about to pass Gordon. smh

And Jimmie also pitted so he started at the back twice. Pathetic

Back
Top Bottom