Michigan RACE thread

Pennzoil car lookin good today bringin back memories of another Pennzoil car that used to run here back in the 80's, a Pennzoil Z-7 Penske...

Something I noticed with ESPN, I put on some wireless headphones so I can listen to the race while doing things around the house and ESPN likes to put race audio on the right audio while commentary on the left audio- it's a little annoying after a while.

Tony needs to get Burger King as a sponsor on the #14 :rolleyes: ...maybe let the King drive it too.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376848530.962244.jpg

He may be available

Umm Austin was the one spinning.

Then why was he speeding excessively on pit road then?

So the other car didn't get into the wall right in front of him and starting to spin out? Okay I guess I'm blind

It has nothing to do with him not being ready for Cup haha, he just was not thinking clearly, it was dumb yes but not cause he isn't ready for cup, you can't do that in Nationwide either.

Boy that pit crew of Kurt is the worst.

Been thinkin maybe Hendrick should change Jr's number to 28, maybe the 88 number is what's bad for him since it was formerly used by Dale Jarrett who in his first points race with the number beat Dale Sr in the 96 Daytona 500. Just a thought...

Umm Austin was the one spinning.

Then why was he speeding excessively on pit road then?
He sped because he was told to, starting at the end of the longest line is better than being a lap down.
Austin was spinning because the one in FRONT of him caused it and was spinning.

He sped because he was told to, starting at the end of the longest line is better than being a lap down.
Austin was spinning because the one in FRONT of him caused it and was spinning.
Nah, it was that big cowboy hat...it took air off his spoiler

JJ behind the wall..............................

This is just pathetic. Unnaceptable from an organization like Hendrick. They didn't get their **** together from last time here?

Disgusting.

It's a formality, he's going to be the points leader heading into the chase, I think that much is secure...

I think it was a R and D engine like the commentators suggested. They can afford to try new stuff.

Another YAWNER/LAUGHER.....60 laps in....10th place is 13+ seconds behind...looooool
There's a better race on FoxSports1....MotoGP @ INDY...180 mph and NO roll cages...............

Gordon is running a charity out there. 10 dollars per car who passes me.

Is Gordon gunna race orrrr?

KuBu & Bad Brad are doing what it takes.

Half way point and I hate to say it but Danica is running 31st.

Is Gordon gunna race orrrr?

KuBu & Bad Brad are doing what it takes.

Gordon is toast.

He needs to win. All those guys have to do is finish in the top 10.

If that ball less Gordon doesn't demand a change after this race he'll never ask for it so might as well retire.

He's getting really ****** equipment.

Back
Top Bottom