Michigan RACE thread

Another YAWNER/LAUGHER.....60 laps in....10th place is 13+ seconds behind...looooool
There's a better race on FoxSports1....MotoGP @ INDY...180 mph and NO roll cages...............

100 laps in....still a YAWNER....10th place 14 seconds behind...looool

...Gordon doesn't demand a change after this race he'll never ask for it so might as well retire.

Why retire? He can cruise around in a semi-competitive mode...Schmooze the sponsors...and rake in $5m a year.

P.S. - I love the line on the Nationwide commercial "they put the customer first cause they don't have share-holders" ...they must think we are all just dumber than sh_t.

Why retire? He can cruise around in a semi-competitive mode...Schmooze the sponsors...and rake in $5m a year.

P.S. - I love the line on the Nationwide commercial "they put the customer first cause they don't have share-holders" ...they must think we are all just dumber than sh_t.

Then I'll just un-fan myself.

If its all about the money then he's letting his fans down. I rather see this dude retire then running this bad.

Its gotta be the equipment. Gordon is not this bad. Hendrick has forsaken Gordon and putting everything in that 48.

Who knows...maybe they are just saving his best stuff for the Chase...at least he will have a chance...unlike my guy who primarily enjoys crashing sprint cars...:(

Who knows...maybe they are just saving his best stuff for the Chase...at least he will have a chance...unlike my guy who primarily enjoys crashing sprint cars...:(

Well there is no time like the present. lol

It would really suck if he misses the chase and goes on to win a bunch in the last ten.

uploadfromtaptalk1376853469951.jpg

Duhhh, all private equity
Then I'll just un-fan myself.

If its all about the money then he's letting his fans down. I rather see this dude retire then running this bad.

Its gotta be the equipment. Gordon is not this bad. Hendrick has forsaken Gordon and putting everything in that 48.

Khane and Jr. seem to be doing just fine with their equipment, though,

Old Bobby proving me right every day of every second.

150 laps in.....LAUGHABLE is the only way to describe the product NASCRAP is giving us today

BTW.....be on the lookout for the NASCRAP "BRAINWASH"...You know the one...Phantom caution with 10 or less to go...Then maybe a G-W-C for the finish to brainwash us into thinking because the finish had some action the race was an overall success.............loooooool

Kez in econo mode..good luck with that.

I like they just take stupid risks like this.

Dont they know they're running for a spot in the chase? I appreaciate their agressive approach but know when to use it.

Here's hoping he runs out.

Back
Top Bottom