Michigan RACE thread

And just like that Gordon chances are gone.

Pathetic effort but they deserve every bit of it.

In the ER this morning, ust get home with 6 laps left. Martin leading? Wow! Then I find out it's fuel mileage race. Then Logano wins. Blahhhhh. But then I look up and see Johnson JJ finishes 40th. :partytime

In the ER this morning, ust get home with 6 laps left. Martin leading? Wow! Then I find out it's fuel mileage race. Then Logano wins. Blahhhhh. But then I look up and see Johnson JJ finishes 40th. :partytime
ER? Anything serious?

Not gonna lie, I like Joey and Harvick but I was secretly hoping that they would run out of gas and Kurt would pass them both and win. He fell off a lot towards the end, as if he was trying to save fuel.

Well as much as fans complain about their drivers - they are hard-pressed to compare it with my guy Tony "Smoke(d)"...you talk about p!ssing away a season :rolleyes:

Like I said, Gordon should let thsi year be a testing session. Change crews, tell Rick to give you better equipment and retool.

This is just unnaceptable.

You know something is wrong when cars that crashed in this race finished ahead of Gordon. Been a fan of Gordon all my NASCAR watching years and I have been through some frustrating years watching him struggle but this is a new low.

Back
Top Bottom