Michigan Speedway Pre - Race Thread

1691337011086.png

I think we can get it in. Pop-up systems never impress me. And the track is on the border of where that stuff is developing anyway.

Looking at the forecast, they are pretty much calling for a 50% chance of rain every hour for the rest of the day

• Sad
Reactions: Pat
Looking at the forecast, they are pretty much calling for a 50% chance of rain every hour for the rest of the day
I came here to talk about this...does Michigan have lights? Aren't they CST timezone?

If they race today, the fans in the stands are going to feel quite comfortable. I can't even say how long it's been since I've been to a race where temperatures were in the 70's, but I know it's been a long time.

This is pedantic, but I believe the original technical green flag time was 2:49 ET. I suppose they moved the actual flag drop up 19 minutes.
Yeah, makes sense. That is probably all of the wiggle room they had to play with.

Well, very light rain has them waiting to crank. Great point made by BD…Chase not winning today will put him in a very bad position on points, so it’s a must win.

Well, very light rain has them waiting to crank. Great point made by BD…Chase not winning today will put him in a very bad position on points, so it’s a must win.
I believe he has four or five more races left before the cut off. Any one will do, the sooner the better.

Back
Top Bottom