Misc. Sprint/Midget Racing

Selinsgrove to run a 410 Pay per View

Screenshot_20200501-143543_Facebook.jpg

Selinsgrove is currently canceled by the governor, which was the right move but boy don't say that on the facebook post.

This is the first weekend when it has seemed like dirt racing is back in force. Racing tonight are:

WoO at I-55 in Pevely, MO on DirTVision.com

USAC national midgets Port City in Tulsa, OK on FloRacing.com

WoO late models in Jackson, MN on DirTVision.com

USMTS modifieds in Fountain City, WI on RacinDirt.com

Among others.

This is the first weekend when it has seemed like dirt racing is back in force. Racing tonight are:

WoO at I-55 in Pevely, MO on DirTVision.com

USAC national midgets Port City in Tulsa, OK on FloRacing.com

WoO late models in Jackson, MN on DirTVision.com

USMTS modifieds in Fountain City, WI on RacinDirt.com

Among others.
I'm at Penn Can Speedway for a modified show though fighting rain

And rained out, which was pretty much what I expected when the one truck packing the track put it in the wall, busted out the mirror on his Silverado.

Good 410 and 305 sprint and 270 micro races at Roaring Knob last night

Good crowd, wild race. No idea where Roaring Knob is though :idunno:

The middle of ****** nowhere. It's where Maryland ends West Virginia begins then go North into Pennsylvania turn on a gravel road drive to the top of the mountain and then you are there.

Definitely wild race, through all the 3 types of sprints there 6 guys got upside down.

The place actually used to have Lucas Oil (and i think world of outlaws) late model races for a few years. So i have actually heard of it. Would be nice if this race would help them bring back national racing to the track

I think they need a little bit better aramco barriers myself
For sprints they would need a new catch fence I can see one flipping over the top into the pits easily

Brian Monteth is the master of Lincoln in 410s, the guy who ran second Steve Buckwalter, his kids run the same quarter midget track as my daughter.

I just found out it is only 30 minutes from where I am staying this week in PA. So it looks like I have a race to go to this weekend.

Unfortunately no, track on track violence. Rumor is someone claiming to be Thunder Mountain Speedway conplained.

Unfortunately no, track on track violence. Rumor is someone claiming to be Thunder Mountain Speedway conplained.

Well...thanks for letting me know and saving a short trip. A bit disappointed I am. Guess I will have to watch the kids race their powered scooters through the campground.

Well...thanks for letting me know and saving a short trip. A bit disappointed I am. Guess I will have to watch the kids race their powered scooters through the campground.
Selinsgrove will have 410s Friday and Lincoln Saturday, BAPS is also running Saturday with Super Sportsman sprints. But all those are going to be way further east.

That above might be so, but this clip is almost 6 minutes of Bell and a clear track ahead until he runs up on a backmarker

Trying to keep up with the following tonight

WoO sprints at Beaver Dam
ASCoC at Outlaw Motor Speedway
USAC sprints at 34 Raceway
Dirt Late Model Stream at Eldora
Knoxville weekly racing opener

Trying to keep up with the following tonight

WoO sprints at Beaver Dam
ASCoC at Outlaw Motor Speedway
USAC sprints at 34 Raceway
Dirt Late Model Stream at Eldora
Knoxville weekly racing opener
I'm at Path Valley tonight for some micro Sprints I'll catch up when I get home

Heading out to BAPS Motor Speedway for the Greg Hodnett Foundation race 410s and Super Sportsmans, only 410 race in the area today should have good numbers.

Nice night for racing, Lance Dewease stunk up the show leading every lap and winning by 5 seconds. More interesting was this

20200607_202603.jpg

I did not expect to be sitting next to a 4 foot black throated monitor lizard named Stank who has apparently been to 3 Knoxville Nationals.

PA Speedweek is apparently still on, which must mean Williams Grove is opening up.
FB_IMG_1591650087100.jpg

Williams Grove announced today they are opening the 19th

Good battles, Tanner Macintosh wheels it, Kaylee Bryson finishes in 7th
6.12.20 POWRi National/West Midgets at Lake Ozark Speedway A Main Highlights

Fun 358 race last night at Trail-Way Speedway, included a pass for the win off turn 4 coming to the line. To paraphrase the winner I knew from what he did in 1 and 2 what he was going to do in 3 and 4 so I just stood on it and she stuck.

Back
Top Bottom