Misc. Sprint/Midget Racing

Literally ended up on top of the fence
20201115_114903.jpg

For next year anyone who likes ultra fast sprint cars the newly reopening 5/8ths mile West Virginia International has several good paying sprint car shows. Could draw in the Posse and Ohio crowd.
FB_IMG_1605753758419.jpg

I kind of feel bad for Larson, Bell, a couple other members on here, and myself. The 80th annual Turkey night Grand Prix in Ventura CA will not be ran this year due to the pandemic. Larson and Bell always love to come here and kicks ass and we always love to go watch them. :(

It’s almost as if we were living through a raging, out of control pandemic.

You know who back in VL for his 44th win of the year, this time with ASCS 360s at the Copper Classic in Arizona. Carson Macedo second, Buddy Kofoid third, Rico Abreu fourth.

I just find this funny, like there's nothing about things designed to impede your opponents. Also boo on the engines you know someone would try to shove a giant motor in a small car.
FB_IMG_1607023267192.jpg

For the record they responded to my comment and no Roman Chariot wheel spikes are illegal

Great purses for weekly racing. You guys have it good there.
Port Royal is really turning themselves into one of the best venues in dirt racing. I was only half joking when they made a post the other week about putting up new barriers and I asked if they were preparing for their truck race date.

The 410 races will pay either $5,000 or $6,000 to win. Given that a standard All-Star purse pays $5,000 to win, it's no wonder that Posse drivers find it tempting to stay home.

I hopefully have the chance to get there this year last major track in Eastern Pa.

Not a lot of cars due to restrictions though

Plus the guys he finished behind aren't slouches

Back
Top Bottom