Misc. Sprint/Midget Racing

DD comes home 11th at Lincoln as Tim Schaffer wins

This has not been the smoothiest night of micro race as we hit hour 4. Multiple flips, a 125 driver went head on in the wall and required a back board and an ambulance trip. On the 3rd of 4 features but only lap 7 of 50. Way to long of an intermission

My video of one of the 600 heats

Am at Attica tonight. Awesome 410 feature. Cole Macedo takes the win. Great to see that. Buddy Kofoid comes from 17th to 6th with most of those passes on the high side in the last 10 laps.
Love Attica!

I miss Attica man. Was my true home track on Friday nights

Brent Marks changing rides

Kerry Madsen asked to be released from the ride for personal reasons, probably that he lives in Iowa and was running in PA

I'm camping at Road America so this works for me.

Bought our tickets this morning, help myself in my track chaser goals

Wild end to the USAC CRA race from Bakersfield, you don't see many dump and runs in sprint cars but that's pretty much what happened. The guy who came 2nd was rightfully pissed off and tried to get to the winner in victory lane but was mobbed by officials so he couldn't do more then shout.

Wild end to the USAC CRA race from Bakersfield, you don't see many dump and runs in sprint cars but that's pretty much what happened. The guy who came 2nd was rightfully pissed off and tried to get to the winner in victory lane but was mobbed by officials so he couldn't do more then shout.

I missed it live, went back and rewatched. Gardner was right to be upset and did a hell of a job to keep from spinning out completely.

I missed it live, went back and rewatched. Gardner was right to be upset and did a hell of a job to keep from spinning out completely.
Absolutely, that's why I called it a dump and run. He tried to wreck him he didn't try to move him.

Here's the highlights

Lucas Wolfe is out of his All Stars ride, expected to drive his 5w in Pa

I think Williams Grove got hacked...you can figure out the word I covered up

Cupace20210516214738.png

It got so much worse before the got control I screen shot it but I don't want to post the vile stuff they said. Some people need hobbies

Record broken tonight at Knoxville. Lots of rain in the area all week had the track juiced.

Macri blew them out in West Virginia lapped all the way up to 6th

This is coming up in a few weeks at Kutztown PA's Action Track USA. Having been there twice I'm curious to see how this works out. 1) we don't really race bullrings with 410s in Pa other then an occasional race at Path Valley. 2) I really don't think Action Track is even a quarter mile around...

I think it might be on Flo as it looks like they are broadcasting the weekly Wednesday night races there, which is usually USAC Speedstrs, 600 wingless micros, and slingshots.
FB_IMG_1621884731719.jpg

Strong field of cars from all over at Knoxville tonight, with Gio Scelzi winning. Next weekend WoO will be there Friday and Saturday.

I don't know if anyone besides me is going to Road America and the IRA race that Thursday at Plymouth but Road America just emailed saying they will have a shuttle bus to and from.

Well I was going to head to Action TracK USA today for their inaugural ImPOSSEble, but 86% chance of thunderstorms has turned me off that idea

And now the rain percentage dropped to 20, after we decided to go to the zoo instead

Back
Top Bottom