Misc. Sprint/Midget Racing

I'll take their word for it, I certainly can't tell who won. Wild finish, I need to make it up to Huset's this year.

I'll take their word for it, I certainly can't tell who won. Wild finish, I need to make it up to Huset's this year.

I think I saw Timms by maybe 2 inches, hard to tell not knowing where the line is.

Might have to wait

Screenshot_20220530-132928_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20220530-132928_Facebook.jpg
FB_IMG_1653931842612.jpg
FB_IMG_1653931847161.jpg
FB_IMG_1653931851783.jpg
FB_IMG_1653931856955.jpg
FB_IMG_1653931861818.jpg

It's really cool for PNW fans and racers that Dirt Cup is going to be back on the national map. $50,000 to win this weekend. With the Outlaws racing for $100,000 to win at Huset's, this is the the first huge money weekend of the year for sprint cars.

It's really cool for PNW fans and racers that Dirt Cup is going to be back on the national map. $50,000 to win this weekend. With the Outlaws racing for $100,000 to win at Huset's, this is the the first huge money weekend of the year for sprint cars.

Pa Sprint week kicks off Friday too

Monday night warmup on Flo right now.

Dirt Cup finale for $50k will be starting soon. Sunshine on the pole in the Paul Silva #57, has been the car to beat all week, will be interesting to see if anyone has something for him.

Courtney wins. Dominic Scelzi led for the first 20-some laps, but then it was all Courtney. Kerry Madsen charges to finish second.

That's cool that they were paying $1000 for each lap led as well.

Macri has won the first 2 nights of PA Speedweek to keep his hot year rolling. Larson is coming Monday though

Hugely impressive run by Marks, that is badass.

Nice to see Tanner Thorson get a solid result. It has been a terrible season with the wing on for him.

Danny Dietrich flips and comes back to 10th...not been a good Speedweek at home after a great run in Ohio

LOL

Should I apologize publicly for posting that in the Deegan thread?

LOL

Should I apologize publicly for posting that in the Deegan thread?
Hell no, post your own Jade thread up. She said she hopes to make it to Nascar. The more females the merrier IMO. About the only sport that I know of that both sexes can race side by side :idunno:

Rico won ahead of Macri and Marks. Larson lost a tire and finished last.

Argh, wish this were on Flo or DIRTVision.

I think what keeps Grandview off Flo for things like this is the special events they have like this is put on by Thunder on the Hill Racing Series...which is for some reason separate from the tracks weekly NASCAR sanctioned dirt mods. If they were just a NASCAR track I think that would put them on Flo with other weekly stuff...other then Grandview isn't that high up the NASCAR local track order...even if Craig Von Doren does finish top 10 in National Points every season.

Back
Top Bottom