MLB 2014

This is officially the first season in the Wild Card era (1995-) that both the Yankees and Red Sox miss out on the playoffs.

@Reck and I have to get comfortable on the couch now.

Wow I really wasn't paying attention to that and when I said jokingly that the Orioles should make sure they'd make them miss it, I wasn't expecting it to happen. Let alone happened exactly that way. lol

Not a good way for ol' Jeter to go out. 2 years in a row without a playoff app.

I hate the rest of the Yankees but I got mad respect for shorty.

The Derek Jeter blow job has gotten tiresome. I respect Jeter but ESPN and FOX Sports 1 this year have ignored all of baseball to suck his dick all year.

The Derek Jeter blow job has gotten tiresome. I respect Jeter but ESPN and FOX Sports 1 this year have ignored all of baseball to suck his dick all year.

You're never happy eh Andy? Live and let live. Your team is having a heck of a year. Dont spoil it.

It looks like the Indians Corey Kluber may have clinched the Cy Young this year with a spectacular September. He went 5-0 with a 1.29 ERA or something like that. He ended up leading the major leagues with 269 strikeouts, I believe. He also tied for the league lead with 18 wins. He's been nothing short of spectacular all year.

Nick Markakis signs with the Braves :(
Going to miss him a lot with the O's, now will Angelos do something this offseason

Back
Top Bottom