MLB 2016

I'm seeing 0 improvement outside of Price.

Still underperforming badly and back under .500

Long season...again

When you only add one good player, that is what you get. The "ace" talk was overrated. An ace pitcher only pitches once every five games or so. Adding one pitcher wasn't going to do much.

When you only add one good player, that is what you get. The "ace" talk was overrated. An ace pitcher only pitches once every five games or so. Adding one pitcher wasn't going to do much.

Truer words have never been spoken.

That's their problem. They only go for pitchers like that's the end all.

Phillies aren't good offense is awful, but our pitching has been an upside

Hi.

large_2378_Baltimore-Orioles-3D-Logo-Sign.jpg

Last year it was hitting and we ended up with Sandoval and Hanley. The Red Sox management just seems to get a one track mind every off-season and it's annoying.

Pablo should be arrested for stealing money. Thank god he didn't resign with the Giants. Incredibly dumb move by the RS for not putting you can't look and play like a whale clause in his contract.

176783643.jpg

@FLRacingFan How quickly do you want this year to end so you won't have to face the beast anymore? Haha

176783643.jpg

@FLRacingFan How quickly do you want this year to end so you won't have to face the beast anymore? Haha
David Ortiz will be coming through with clutch hits against the Yankees well into his 60's. I can't wait for them to have him pinch hit in Game 7 of the 2044 ALCS and knock one into the right field porch.

Red Sox and Yankees playing in a torrential.

Yankees are the worst team in baseball. The fan base has already given up on the team this year.

6 straight wins from the phils I'll take it

Hey look on the bright side, you still got Tampa Bay....oh wait.

:D
Yeah, it sucks. Between the Yankees consisting of a bunch of overpaid old men and the Rays never retaining young talent and not even sure of how long they'll remain in Tampa Bay there's not much to look forward to.

Jose Baustista ain't gonna do this again. Lmao

That was a tremendous right hand to Bautista's jaw from the shortstop. That bat "flip" he did to show them up in the playoffs was so narcissistic it was hard to watch. I'm definitely not one of these old school guys who hate any type of self expression and think anybody who shows any emotion should get drilled by a fastball, but what he did when he hit that home run was way over the line.

Jose Baustista ain't gonna do this again. Lmao

I have never seen a player get rocked so hard in the jaw before in my life. When I first saw it I was like OMG he had to just break his jaw.

@Reck I didn't realize you restarted this and then I made a thread. My bad.

Matt Shoemaker pitched a beautiful game tonight in the big A against the O's... Only for Joe Smith, the home plate ump, and Mike Scioscia to throw it away in the top of the 9th. **** ****** baseball son of a ****** bitch.

@Reck I didn't realize you restarted this and then I made a thread. My bad.

Matt Shoemaker pitched a beautiful game tonight in the big A against the O's... Only for Joe Smith, the home plate ump, and Mike Scioscia to throw it away in the top of the 9th. **** ******* baseball son of a ****** bitch.

No problem, man. I was posting on your thread thinking it was the only one myself. I didn't even realized there were 2 till a few days ago. LOL

@TexasRaceLady could just merge the two, doesn't matter who gets the credit of starting it. lmao

No problem, man. I was posting on your thread thinking it was the only one myself. I didn't even realized there were 2 till a few days ago. LOL

@TexasRaceLady could just merge the two, doesn't matter who gets the credit of starting it. lmao

Yeah I just accidentally opened yours and was like "wtf I am the OP!!!!!!!111111"

Yanks are actually getting **** together recently. The bullpen is incredible.

Rays have a solid amount of power in the lineup these days too.

Matt Shoemaker pitched a beautiful game tonight in the big A against the O's... Only for Joe Smith, the home plate ump, and Mike Scioscia to throw it away in the top of the 9th. **** ******* baseball son of a ****** bitch.

'Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play
And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
I shake it off, I shake it off
Heartbreakers gonna break, break, break, break, break
And the fakers gonna fake, fake, fake, fake, fake

'Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play
And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
Heartbreakers gonna break, break, break, break, break
And the fakers gonna fake, fake, fake, fake, fake

Barking up the wrong tree. I could give no ****s about the Orioles... I'm mad about Angels pitching(the relievers tonight), management, and the home plate umps the past couple nights.

Tonight, bottom of the ninth.. Calling strikes in the dirt. Give me a break.

Barking up the wrong tree. I could give no ****s about the Orioles... I'm mad about Angels pitching(the relievers tonight), management, and the home plate umps the past couple nights.

Tonight, bottom of the ninth.. Calling strikes in the dirt. Give me a break.

The Phillies were briefly tied for first place last week...with a -30 run differential, that had never before happened in the history of baseball. When we lose we lose but when we win it's always by 1.

Don't look now, but the Indians are only a 1/2 game out of first place and they start a 10 game home stand tonight against Baltimore.

Holy **** Red Sox are in first place? Broooooo

:partytime

Orioles pitching has been such a dumpster fire the past three weeks.

And I don't know how many runs Vance Worley has to give up each game, in critical situations, for Buck Showalter to realize he's trash.

Back
Top Bottom